It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• sick and tired`

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-20-2004, 05:32 PM   #1
    lynns

lynns HB User
    sick and tired`

im so sick and tired of being sick and tired. i so angry cause i cant be who i once was. i miss my past life and i hate my life now. im fed up of having no mental or phycical compasity to do anything. im always hurting and always crying. why did i have to be like this, and why does anyone else? i feel like my life has been taken and no way to get it back. even surgery isnt 100 percent. nothing is. why no one besides the ones who deal with this understand. im going crazy. i cant even tolarate being talked to or asked a simple question. im tired of everyone using the exuse you must be hurting. dang it i hate this. i once had a life i loved and now i have no life. even my own youngster drives me up the wall and i use to have patience. i just wish sometimes everyone would disapear so i could just be alone and never to wonder what people are saying or thinking about me. im fed up of being the conforsation for everyone. i hate that all my husband and family think about is poor me. i hate everything about my life now and i just wont my life back. why cant i have my life back? im always alone even when others are around. i cant keep going like this. when i wake up and go to bed im always in tears and in pain. nothing is working and im sick and tired of this whole life thing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2004, 08:43 PM   #2
    rkf926

rkf926 HB User
    Re: sick and tired`

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lynns
    im so sick and tired of being sick and tired. i so angry cause i cant be who i once was. i miss my past life and i hate my life now. im fed up of having no mental or phycical compasity to do anything. im always hurting and always crying. why did i have to be like this, and why does anyone else? i feel like my life has been taken and no way to get it back. even surgery isnt 100 percent. nothing is. why no one besides the ones who deal with this understand. im going crazy. i cant even tolarate being talked to or asked a simple question. im tired of everyone using the exuse you must be hurting. dang it i hate this. i once had a life i loved and now i have no life. even my own youngster drives me up the wall and i use to have patience. i just wish sometimes everyone would disapear so i could just be alone and never to wonder what people are saying or thinking about me. im fed up of being the conforsation for everyone. i hate that all my husband and family think about is poor me. i hate everything about my life now and i just wont my life back. why cant i have my life back? im always alone even when others are around. i cant keep going like this. when i wake up and go to bed im always in tears and in pain. nothing is working and im sick and tired of this whole life thing.
    i can so relate, i'm tired of being treated like i dont exisit, dating, sex, intamacy, i dont even know what that is anymore. women wont give me the time of day, and yet i feel i have a lot to offer to someone, yet no one will give me a chance, what do i do? is it me , is it something i do or say, or just a vibe i give off, any ideas?

Old 10-20-2004, 10:31 PM   #3
    aspen2cody

aspen2cody HB User
    Re: sick and tired`

I hear you lynn and Im thinking of you tonight as I put the heating pad on my back. I too want my old life back, it was only 4 months ago I was on vacation with my family with no pain, lifting weights everyday, swimming in the ocean, working making great money at my job. Now I sit at home or take a drive or get on the computer or take a walk ,thats about all I can do right now. The pain I have is minor,(compared to others here) numbness in my chin but it is annoying since I had the surgery to remedy all of it. I was naive, the doctor told me the risks. But we have to get past this and figure this out. I do believe that you and I will be back to your old selves one day. I think we just have to keep searching for our answers to help ourselves. I feel just like you do most of time but its getting better.

Last edited by aspen2cody; 10-21-2004 at 09:46 PM.

Closed Thread