It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• endoscopic surgery &/or endoscopic discectomy

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-12-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
    ZANMEISTER
    (female)

ZANMEISTER HB User
    endoscopic surgery &/or endoscopic discectomy

Has anyone ever heard of or done endoscopic surgery/discectomy to treat a herniated disk in the neck? If so, what were your results? It's intriguing as a potential alterative first step to alleviate my pain before I consider whole disk removal/replacement.

{REMOVED}

thanks.

Last edited by ms_mod; 02-13-2005 at 06:34 PM. Reason: It's okay to mention a Dr. by name but don't provide off board contact info for that Doctor, that includes website addresses.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2005, 05:43 PM   #2
    kerry edwards

kerry edwards HB User
    Re: endoscopic surgery &/or endoscopic discectomy

Yes, I did. Read my account in the thread, "My Journey to Cervical Spine Surgery", {REMOVED} While the procedure I got I do not believe is technically considered endoscopic surgery, but rather microscopic surgery, the effect is the same. The disc is preserved. Everyone needs to make their own decisions, but in my opinion, Microspine is not in the same league as Dr. Jho.

Last edited by ms_mod; 02-13-2005 at 06:35 PM. Reason: It's okay to mention a Dr. by name but don't provide off board contact info for that Doctor, that includes website addresses.

Closed Thread