It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• neck pain and motion sickness/dizziness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-06-2006, 04:01 PM   #1
    gymcoach
    (female)

gymcoach HB User
    neck pain and motion sickness/dizziness

I have had chronic neck pain for a year now. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis at age 3, so they think that may be a factor. I was also a competitive gymnast for half my life, and I had alot of falls doing that. I have had many MRI's and xrays, mainly just showing bulging disks. My neck hurts worse as the day goes on. The longer I have to hold my head up, the more it hurts. It gets very very stiff so much that I can turn side to side.

Ever since my neck problems began, I began getting motion sickness. I cannot ride in a car even for 5 min if im not driving. Airplanes, boats, roller coasters are all out of the question too. The weird thing is, I get very very dizzy sometimes. When I turn my head to the side and turn back, the room spins. I get dizzy all the time and seem to get "motion sickness" when I'm not even doing anything. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread