It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

  • ACDF Surgery

  • Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Old 01-20-2006, 05:42 PM   #1
    vruiz
    Newbie
    (male)
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 7
    vruiz HB User
    Thumbs up ACDF Surgery

    I will be receiving ACDF surgery w/ bone graft from my hip on February 2nd. Everyone says I will feel more hip pain than anything else. Is that true? Do neurosurgeons recommend PT after the surgery? Are you totally knocked out from the anesthesia? How long did some of you take to wake up after the surgery? How do you feel when you first wake up from this kind of surgery? Lots of intense pain, moderate pain, or little pain? How long does it take to eat solid foods after the surgery? My surgery will take 3.5 to 4 hrs. How long did some your surgeries take? Thanks to everyone for your answers.
    Sincerely,
    Victor

     
    Sponsors Lightbulb
       
    Old 01-21-2006, 08:10 AM   #2
    JJMAN1
    Newbie
    (male)
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 4
    JJMAN1 HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vruiz
    I will be receiving ACDF surgery w/ bone graft from my hip on February 2nd. Everyone says I will feel more hip pain than anything else. Is that true? Do neurosurgeons recommend PT after the surgery? Are you totally knocked out from the anesthesia? How long did some of you take to wake up after the surgery? How do you feel when you first wake up from this kind of surgery? Lots of intense pain, moderate pain, or little pain? How long does it take to eat solid foods after the surgery? My surgery will take 3.5 to 4 hrs. How long did some your surgeries take? Thanks to everyone for your answers.
    Sincerely,
    Victor
    I had my ACDF on 16 Dec 2005, no bone graft so I cannot speak to that. I was not given any PT and dont seem to need it. Yes, you are totally asleep for the surgery, you will wake up in the recovery room and feel, well, sleepy. But I was not in much pain at first, that comes several hours later. I would describe the pain as moderate and uncomfortable, they got all the good drugs to help with that though. I ate a small hospital turkey and cheese sandwich and some soup about 5 hours after the surgery, it was hard to swallow even water initially.

    Good luck to you!

     
    Old 01-21-2006, 11:04 AM   #3
    JANE1950
    Member
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Houston
    Posts: 51
    JANE1950 HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Victor

    I had surgery a little over a month ago. I had the choice of having hip bone or donated bone. The doctor told me that using hip bone would be the most painful part of the surgery so I opted for donor bone. Do you have a choice? I got the sense from my neurosurgeon that most people opt for donor bone.

    My surgery was about 4 hours. I woke up and was sending emails to my office 2 hours later. I was offered pain meds but didn't take them as I had no pain. Maybe it was the contrast to being in constant unbearable pain before surgery but I have taken nothing since then except a muscle relaxer at night. I find it hard to sleep in neck brace without muscle relaxant.

    The first few days after surgery I had a slight sore throat and I remember being very nervous about getting into the shower etc.

    Good luck to you.

    Jane

     
    Old 01-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #4
    IngyW68
    Inactive
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Virginia
    Posts: 70
    IngyW68 HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Hi there,

    I had my first ACDF on two levels, C/5-C/6 and C/6-C/7 in Oct. 2001, without plates and screws and they used the bone from my left hip for both levels. I have to say that I was lucky in that my hip was sore but not unbearable. I did have to wear my hard neck collar for 3 months and for the first month I didn't really go up and down the stairs because of my hip to let it heal and not be so sore. I know a lot of people can say this is more painful than the neck but it's different for each person.

    I would just say to listen to your body, make sure you get adequate pain relief in the hospital and for your recovery at home. Don't try to "deal" with it because staying at the lowest pain level possible makes your recovery better since you will sleep better, eat better, and stretch, etc.

    I was in the hospital only two nights for this first surgery because my insurance booted me out. They wanted only one night but my surgeon told them no way! (I live in VA). Anyway, recovery was very slow because of not having any plating and I had a conservative Dr. as well. 3 months before I started PT and did that for another 3 months.

    The bad news for me is that one level didn't fuse and the bone completely disappeared???? Reabsorbed into my spine.... So, started having great pain again a year later and it took until this past summer to get a Dr. to order another MRI and find this out and then I just had my second ACDF on the C/6-C/7 level with donor bone and a plate and 4 screws to hold that one in.

    The recovery was much quicker this time. One night in the hospital, liquids for the first 4 days since I was very sore in the throat, and hard collar for two weeks, no riding in car for that time and still only short drives since it takes months and months for the bone to actually heal all the way.

    Another thing that may be just me ,but, my first surgery they gave me a morphine drip for my IV pain med in the hospital and I totally hated it with how it made me feel so strange and made me feel claustrophobic when I woke up with the collar on.... So, I asked for another type this time and they gave me Dilaudid, which controlled the pain and I was much more coherent when I woke up from anesthesia. I am also ALWAYS cold and your temp. drops during surgery so I requested LOTS of warm blankets when I woke up and that kept the shivering down to not be in as much pain either....The nurses were so nice and usually will help you with any request...

    *****Another neck surgery tip I have is that I have an Ipod and took the time in the week before to ******** about 10 books that I have wanted to "read" and this was SOOOOOO wonderful to lay back and "listen" to the books instead of having to hold a book up or try to get my neck in the collar in a good position to read a regular book. I am now hooked on books on the Ipod as it's so much more fun to relax with my eyes closed and picture in my mind all the characters and it's so much more comfortable. I also have music too so that is nice as well. This REALLY helped me for my hospital stay as they are not "quiet" places to say the least and my tv in my room was broken and I had a roommate who snored I'm sure even if you don't have one yourself a friend or someone would let you borrow theirs I didn't sleep much that night in their since I was hitting the IV pain pump pretty often to stay ahead of the pain and not wait for it to get too bad. Again, I think I had much more pain than normal because of my shoulder/scapula issue and the collar made this even worse so please don't take my story for gospel and that it will be your case.

    Also get lots of button down shirts (baseball one's are nice since a shirt collar can interfere with the neck collar). Lot's of your favorite movies to make you laugh and feel happy
    Use a phone with a "speaker" since it's very tiring to hold a phone up to talk to friends and family. Although you will want to keep that to a minimum the first 4-5 days for your throat to recover.
    Buy lots of bendy straws to make drinking and having soup and stuff much easier.

    Something on a more personal "body function" type suggestion is to take a "laxative" or something to "help" things along when you are first off the IV meds and able to get up.... **** Please talk with your Dr. about this as being backed up, so to speak, makes everything else worse and also don't take something on your own if you are on certain medicine as for interactions and things. Trying to stay regular is harder when you are on pain meds. Just some info in case you are not on pain meds now and haven't dealt with that...
    With your hip, you will certainly be less mobile and my hubby set up tv and vcr (yes a VCR back in 2001) HA HA HA. in the bedroom to make it a very comfy cosy place to be. I also recommend trying to gently stretch your calf muscles and leg muscles or have your spouse? or friend rub your legs (seriously) so you don't get stiff or sore from being in bed which I did. Also helps with blood clots....

    Another thing to look out for that happened to my friend but not to me but was an infection at the hip surgery site... So, please don't "worry" about it but just really be aware of that area and looking for unusual or more redness or swelling than they talk to you about and call your Dr. immediately if you suspect this.... Again, please don't stress about it but it's good to be informed.


    I still have lots of pain in my right shoulder/scapula but think that this is related to thoracic spine problems and am seeing a spine specialist on Tuesday. Many people have good success with this surgery to take away the neuro symptoms but it doesn't necessarily take all the pain away. Again, each person is different. I don't smoke so it's a mystery why it didn't fuse the first time....

    Anyway, I wish you great success and will pray for a quick recovery. Again, the best thing is to talk ahead with your surgeon about pain management as this is so important to your recovery process. (This time around my surgeon doesn't even believe in Tylenol for a headache so was refusing any pain medicine to take home from the hospital but the nurse's talked to another Dr. on staff and he said that was absolutely ridiculous and made my Dr. give me something to take home!!!!)

    Blessings to you, hope my story adds to the others as far as keeping you informed of the good and the bad....


    Sorry for the loooonnnnggg post but if you're anything like me, it's nice to have lots of information from folks who have "been there" to know what to expect but always keep in mind that we all react differently and heal differently and to listen to your body... Please follow the Dr.'s orders for using your arms and I pray that you have lots of caring, loving family, friends, church members, etc. to help you out. We are very blessed and had food delivered every other day for two weeks to help out and feed hubby (not that he isn't capable but there are lots of people in our church who LOVE to cook for those who can't)

    Ok, going into a novel now. HA HA HA HA

    Feel free to ask anymore questions... nothing is too silly or small to ask..

    Blessings and hugs,
    Ingy

     
    Old 01-22-2006, 09:17 AM   #5
    vruiz
    Newbie
    (male)
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 7
    vruiz HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Thank you for your comments. I have faith in God, my family and my doctors that it will go well.

     
    Old 01-22-2006, 09:28 AM   #6
    vruiz
    Newbie
    (male)
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 7
    vruiz HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Dear Ingy:
    Thank you for sharing your very helpful information about the surgery. I have a very supportive family and work staff to help me get through this surgery. Your comment s were inspiring and informational. I do have one question for you. How long does it take before you can shower/bathe etc.?? Good luck with your issues. Victor

     
    Old 01-22-2006, 11:05 AM   #7
    IngyW68
    Inactive
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Virginia
    Posts: 70
    IngyW68 HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Hi Victor,

    I really can't remember how long it was the first surgery before I was allowed to shower... I think a two weeks or so?? That was because of the incision in the hip and the neck.

    This surgery was a week and I showered with my collar on. Before I could shower, I took a sponge bath and actually laid on kitchen counter (got up and down VERY carefully) and hubby washed hair in kitchen sink. We have one of those spray hoses that you can take out and move around..

    Anyway, we would do this extrememly carefully but was worth it to me because I have mid-back length hair and felt soooooo much better having my hair washed.

    If you have short hair, there is waterless shampoo that would probably work great for you to get your hair clean


    Is your Dr. having you wear a collar?? What kind??? For how long???

    Also, ask your Dr. how long you aren't allowed to ride in a car?? I was allowed to drive after I got my collar off this time at 2 weeks but still limited in trips and you get kind of nervous, especially here in Northern VA, with all the traffic..

    Ask your Dr. how long he wants you off work?

    These are good to get sorted out beforehand so you can plan.

    I am so happy that you have loving support since that makes the recovery so much easier and better.

    Blessings,
    Ingy

     
    Old 01-23-2006, 08:25 AM   #8
    chitowngl
    Senior Member
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Posts: 125
    chitowngl HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    I had surgery on a Thursday, was home from the hospital on Saturday and by Monday I showered. I had my husband's help and was able to sit in our shower which was helpful. The hospital sent me home with clear plastic bandages which I used to cover my incisions (neck and hip), so they would not get wet. I used these for about 3 weeks until my bandages were off.
    Hope this information helps.
    Carrie

     
    Old 01-23-2006, 11:39 AM   #9
    Backinthesaddle
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Posts: 515
    Backinthesaddle HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    May I ask how long you all were allowed to be off work? I am having my surgery next week and it is workman's comp and I am trying to get an idea how long I will be allowed off. 4weeks 6weeks? I know most say they feel great and could go back to work right away but I am in no rush and do not want to be the least bit uncomfortable. Thanks

     
    Old 01-23-2006, 11:57 AM   #10
    chitowngl
    Senior Member
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Posts: 125
    chitowngl HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Mine was not WC but my company has a short-term disability program. I was allowed up to six weeks off (though I had to take all my sick days in the beginning). To be honest I probably did not need six weeks-but I took them anyway!
    Carrie

     
    Old 01-23-2006, 04:47 PM   #11
    IngyW68
    Inactive
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Virginia
    Posts: 70
    IngyW68 HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Hi there,

    I do mission work so won't take another trip for a few months since they are fairly physical and not exactly comfortable conditions, especially in Sierra Leone, Africa!!!

    Anyway, I would definitely check with each of your surgeons to find out what they say for time off since you can work that out before hand and always go back sooner if you feel like it and cleared from your Dr. I find driving the hardest with turning my head good enough to look behind me, etc. and I know the constant jarring in the car is not good for the fusion. It's been 6 weeks since my surgery and I am actually having quite a lot of pain but think there is other stuff going on so seeing a Spine Specialist tomorrow.

    I was also not W/C so don't know much about that and if there are restrictions on how much time off, etc... I would think that is totally up to your surgeon and he will provide a "letter" stating that information as well as things to not do after the surgery..

    I will be praying for each one of you for your surgeries

    Hugs,
    Ingy

     
    Old 01-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #12
    vruiz
    Newbie
    (male)
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 7
    vruiz HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IngyW68
    Hi Victor,

    I really can't remember how long it was the first surgery before I was allowed to shower... I think a two weeks or so?? That was because of the incision in the hip and the neck.

    This surgery was a week and I showered with my collar on. Before I could shower, I took a sponge bath and actually laid on kitchen counter (got up and down VERY carefully) and hubby washed hair in kitchen sink. We have one of those spray hoses that you can take out and move around..

    Anyway, we would do this extrememly carefully but was worth it to me because I have mid-back length hair and felt soooooo much better having my hair washed.

    If you have short hair, there is waterless shampoo that would probably work great for you to get your hair clean


    Is your Dr. having you wear a collar?? What kind??? For how long???

    Also, ask your Dr. how long you aren't allowed to ride in a car?? I was allowed to drive after I got my collar off this time at 2 weeks but still limited in trips and you get kind of nervous, especially here in Northern VA, with all the traffic..

    Ask your Dr. how long he wants you off work?

    These are good to get sorted out beforehand so you can plan.

    I am so happy that you have loving support since that makes the recovery so much easier and better.

    Blessings,
    Ingy
    I will be wearing the collar for six weeks and off work for the same time. I cannot ride in the car as a driver or passenger for six weeks. I can only go in the car when I go to my follow-up appointment.

     
    Old 01-23-2006, 04:59 PM   #13
    IngyW68
    Inactive
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Virginia
    Posts: 70
    IngyW68 HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Hey Victor,

    That sounds very conservative.. Did you say you are having a metal plate put in with screws to hold the bone in??

    Sorry, it's easier to quickly ask than go back and try to search so forgive me for not knowing this.

    That is a great thing for the car but you will find you get STIR crazy after a few weeks and I was allowed to take some quick trips here and there after two weeks but still being VERY careful in the car because I want it to heal well.

    However, my only thought on the wearing a collar for six weeks... Is this a hard collar for six weeks??

    If it is, I truly believe that wearing the hard collar for so long actually did my other discs and neck/ shoulder worse by changing my movements for so long and atrophy of the muscles and again, that is extremely conservative if they are using hardware to help the fusion. Some people don't even have to wear a collar at all!!! So, these are questions to talk with your doc about..

    Blessings,
    Ingy

     
    Old 01-24-2006, 11:36 AM   #14
    doozberger
    Newbie
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 5
    doozberger HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IngyW68
    Hi there,

    I had my first ACDF on two levels, C/5-C/6 and C/6-C/7 in Oct. 2001, without plates and screws and they used the bone from my left hip for both levels. I have to say that I was lucky in that my hip was sore but not unbearable. I did have to wear my hard neck collar for 3 months and for the first month I didn't really go up and down the stairs because of my hip to let it heal and not be so sore. I know a lot of people can say this is more painful than the neck but it's different for each person.

    I would just say to listen to your body, make sure you get adequate pain relief in the hospital and for your recovery at home. Don't try to "deal" with it because staying at the lowest pain level possible makes your recovery better since you will sleep better, eat better, and stretch, etc.

    I was in the hospital only two nights for this first surgery because my insurance booted me out. They wanted only one night but my surgeon told them no way! (I live in VA). Anyway, recovery was very slow because of not having any plating and I had a conservative Dr. as well. 3 months before I started PT and did that for another 3 months.

    The bad news for me is that one level didn't fuse and the bone completely disappeared???? Reabsorbed into my spine.... So, started having great pain again a year later and it took until this past summer to get a Dr. to order another MRI and find this out and then I just had my second ACDF on the C/6-C/7 level with donor bone and a plate and 4 screws to hold that one in.

    The recovery was much quicker this time. One night in the hospital, liquids for the first 4 days since I was very sore in the throat, and hard collar for two weeks, no riding in car for that time and still only short drives since it takes months and months for the bone to actually heal all the way.

    Another thing that may be just me ,but, my first surgery they gave me a morphine drip for my IV pain med in the hospital and I totally hated it with how it made me feel so strange and made me feel claustrophobic when I woke up with the collar on.... So, I asked for another type this time and they gave me Dilaudid, which controlled the pain and I was much more coherent when I woke up from anesthesia. I am also ALWAYS cold and your temp. drops during surgery so I requested LOTS of warm blankets when I woke up and that kept the shivering down to not be in as much pain either....The nurses were so nice and usually will help you with any request...

    *****Another neck surgery tip I have is that I have an Ipod and took the time in the week before to ******** about 10 books that I have wanted to "read" and this was SOOOOOO wonderful to lay back and "listen" to the books instead of having to hold a book up or try to get my neck in the collar in a good position to read a regular book. I am now hooked on books on the Ipod as it's so much more fun to relax with my eyes closed and picture in my mind all the characters and it's so much more comfortable. I also have music too so that is nice as well. This REALLY helped me for my hospital stay as they are not "quiet" places to say the least and my tv in my room was broken and I had a roommate who snored I'm sure even if you don't have one yourself a friend or someone would let you borrow theirs I didn't sleep much that night in their since I was hitting the IV pain pump pretty often to stay ahead of the pain and not wait for it to get too bad. Again, I think I had much more pain than normal because of my shoulder/scapula issue and the collar made this even worse so please don't take my story for gospel and that it will be your case.

    Also get lots of button down shirts (baseball one's are nice since a shirt collar can interfere with the neck collar). Lot's of your favorite movies to make you laugh and feel happy
    Use a phone with a "speaker" since it's very tiring to hold a phone up to talk to friends and family. Although you will want to keep that to a minimum the first 4-5 days for your throat to recover.
    Buy lots of bendy straws to make drinking and having soup and stuff much easier.

    Something on a more personal "body function" type suggestion is to take a "laxative" or something to "help" things along when you are first off the IV meds and able to get up.... **** Please talk with your Dr. about this as being backed up, so to speak, makes everything else worse and also don't take something on your own if you are on certain medicine as for interactions and things. Trying to stay regular is harder when you are on pain meds. Just some info in case you are not on pain meds now and haven't dealt with that...
    With your hip, you will certainly be less mobile and my hubby set up tv and vcr (yes a VCR back in 2001) HA HA HA. in the bedroom to make it a very comfy cosy place to be. I also recommend trying to gently stretch your calf muscles and leg muscles or have your spouse? or friend rub your legs (seriously) so you don't get stiff or sore from being in bed which I did. Also helps with blood clots....

    Another thing to look out for that happened to my friend but not to me but was an infection at the hip surgery site... So, please don't "worry" about it but just really be aware of that area and looking for unusual or more redness or swelling than they talk to you about and call your Dr. immediately if you suspect this.... Again, please don't stress about it but it's good to be informed.


    I still have lots of pain in my right shoulder/scapula but think that this is related to thoracic spine problems and am seeing a spine specialist on Tuesday. Many people have good success with this surgery to take away the neuro symptoms but it doesn't necessarily take all the pain away. Again, each person is different. I don't smoke so it's a mystery why it didn't fuse the first time....

    Anyway, I wish you great success and will pray for a quick recovery. Again, the best thing is to talk ahead with your surgeon about pain management as this is so important to your recovery process. (This time around my surgeon doesn't even believe in Tylenol for a headache so was refusing any pain medicine to take home from the hospital but the nurse's talked to another Dr. on staff and he said that was absolutely ridiculous and made my Dr. give me something to take home!!!!)

    Blessings to you, hope my story adds to the others as far as keeping you informed of the good and the bad....


    Sorry for the loooonnnnggg post but if you're anything like me, it's nice to have lots of information from folks who have "been there" to know what to expect but always keep in mind that we all react differently and heal differently and to listen to your body... Please follow the Dr.'s orders for using your arms and I pray that you have lots of caring, loving family, friends, church members, etc. to help you out. We are very blessed and had food delivered every other day for two weeks to help out and feed hubby (not that he isn't capable but there are lots of people in our church who LOVE to cook for those who can't)

    Ok, going into a novel now. HA HA HA HA

    Feel free to ask anymore questions... nothing is too silly or small to ask..

    Blessings and hugs,
    Ingy
    I so wish I had read your post before my surgery, it would have been very helpful especially about the i-pod, etc. I had ACDF with plate and screws, bank bone graft on 1/10/06. I really think I'm doing very well. I have some problem with loss of motion in my right arm (can't reach up to brush hair or over to other side of face, etc), some weakness but no problems in the legs. The numbness and tingling I had in the fingers before surgery is gone. I had X-rays last Tx and everything was looking good. Will X-ray again in 4 more weeks then talk about physical therapy. My biggest problem is still with swallowing and having spasms when I drink water or something similar. I guess there's still some swelling there? Have difficulty swallowing pills, have to cut them up and sometimes they still come back up. They didn't tell me much about what not to do. Said I could start taking the collar off for a couple of hours a day and gradually wean off completely. All in all I've been surprised that it hasn't been so bad. I had posterior laminectomies in 1972 and 1977 and there's no comparison. Was so thankful they were able to do this anteriorly. It was questionable because I have such a short neck. I still get the blues, usually at least once a day. Is that normal? I'm okay once I have a good cry. I call it my pity party. It's best if I'm alone when it happens because my husband (bless his heart) wants to "fix" it and I keep telling him he can't. Thanks for your very informative post and I'd love to hear more from anyone who can make this postop period better.
    Doozberger

     
    Old 01-24-2006, 12:08 PM   #15
    IngyW68
    Inactive
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Virginia
    Posts: 70
    IngyW68 HB User
    Re: ACDF Surgery

    Hi there,

    Glad to hear that you are healing well Doozberger and will continue to pray for your recovery.

    One medicine that I have been on for 6 months is Cymbalta which is used as an anti-depressant and arthritic nerve pain. It really seems to help with keeping my mood constant and don't know for the pain since I am trial and error with conjunction of other pain meds..I have always been a naturally joyful person and still am a very happy girl in spite of the pain but it can be traumatic to your soul to have constant pain and having a serious operation like you did has emotional effects..

    So, that might be one to try and I personally (although I would always get other opinions) haven't had any negative side effects on it besides loss of craving fatty foods... Seems like that is a miracle for me. I am french fry, mashed potatoes girl!!!

    Just really listen to your body and don't overdo! Even when you don't feel much pain, go easy on the movements and lifting and such since it really does take time to fuse and heal. Lots of hugs from your hubby and kids???? and friends of course and I try to only watch movies or tv that make me laugh or feel good to boost those endorphins in the brain.

    Hugs to you ((( )))
    Ingy

     
    Closed Thread

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Advice on new treatments other than ACDF for cervical stenosis with myelopathy frustratedlor Spinal Cord Disorders 19 07-11-2010 10:32 AM
    ACDF- Recovery with children thj2u Spinal Cord Disorders 4 07-08-2008 03:39 PM
    ACDF and voice issues? rwjwith Spinal Cord Disorders 4 04-20-2008 09:01 AM
    Not wearing a neck brace after ACDF? SKZ Spinal Cord Disorders 15 12-27-2006 04:38 PM
    ACDF Friday the 20th TINCAN Spinal Cord Disorders 3 10-17-2006 07:29 PM
    Hi Everybody...ACDF Surgery coming up! NovRainDolly Spinal Cord Disorders 15 09-06-2006 09:02 PM
    Second C7 SNRB - Any 2nd ACDF surgeries out there PNo Spinal Cord Disorders 4 12-29-2005 04:18 PM
    11 wks post acdf c4-5, more symptoms, help??? tintx Spinal Cord Disorders 0 02-12-2005 01:06 PM
    Possible side effects of an ACDF grace54cl Spinal Cord Disorders 10 11-26-2003 06:52 PM




    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off




    Sign Up Today!

    Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

    I want my free account

    All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:04 PM.





    2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
    Do not copy or redistribute in any form!