It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• literally feeling my spine pop out

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-01-2006, 08:35 PM   #1
    curlyboo999
    Inactive

curlyboo999 HB User
    literally feeling my spine pop out

i have terrible posture and tmj which makes me have back problems. but lately i have been literally feeling my upper spine pop out. and no i don't mean with my hand, but feeling it press on my skin. is this common with a spinal disorder or is this just something poor posture does over time?

Last edited by curlyboo999; 07-01-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
    SpineAZ
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

SpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB User
    Re: literally feeling my spine pop out

I haven't heard of that type of symptom. Maybe your primary care physician can do some tests to see what is going on. I don't want to jump to drastic conclusions, but just want to mention, that a friend of mine after years of joint problems (dislocation, weak connections) was found to have Ehlers Danlos which is a connective tissue problem. Again, I am not even suggesting this is what you may have but keep it in mind as you begin the process of seeing physicians, therapists, etc.

Closed Thread