It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Tethered Spinal

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-23-2006, 07:36 AM   #1
    lulabella
    (female)

lulabella HB User
    Re: Tethered Spine Or Ms ?

Hi,

I just came by your post. I'm currently diagnosed with Probable MS, but I actually think that the problems are caused by Tethered Spinal Cord. I have been trying to do some research into this, but am finding it very difficult to find anything out.

I was born with the following defects: Bent toes/fingers, Hole in my lumbar to the side (Dermal Sinus Tract), Scoliosis, One of my kidneys half the size.

My symtoms as of today are:
    Blackouts
    Tremors (arms/legs)
    Loss of Strength
    Pain in legs
    Numbness in arms and legs
    Headaches
    Pins and Needles
    Back Pain
    Heat/Sun Intolerance
    Speech issues (started to stammer)
    Memory Issues (Very forgetful)
    Clumsiness
    Tiredness
    Dragging feet
    Slight Incontinence Issues

I also have Ashma and PCOS.

It's such a nightmare trying to figure out whats going on, I'm back at the Neurologise on tuesday, so we'll see what he says. I know that my birth defects could well be symtamatic of Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, but what confuses me is that whilst some of my symptoms relate, not all of them do. However TSCS is also something that has not had alot of research put into it, so who knows.

Regards

Louise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2006, 10:12 AM   #2
    mystara
    Inactive
    (female)

mystara HB User
    Re: Tethered Spine Or Ms ?

[REMOVED]

Please review the acceptable types of urls that may be posted. URL's containing posting boards, products for sale or commercial websites are not permitted. Please honor your user agreement and abide by the rules

Last edited by HBMod07; 07-23-2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Please do not post urls containing posting boards.

Closed Thread