It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• back, head, arm pain. Annular tears

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-05-2006, 01:24 PM   #1
    Lady Painter
    (female)

Lady Painter HB User
    back, head, arm pain. Annular tears

Just found out I have 4 annular tears. The doctor said he has never seen anyone with 4 tears. I have C7-T1; C6-7; C5-6; C4-5. The pain in my arms are horrid. Plus arthritus due to a fractured collarbone 8 years agp.
    In addition to that I have L4,L4,S1 herniated disc.
    I have Neuropathy in the left leg. The doctors have said the neuropathy is due to a STROKE that I had 8 years ago.
    I have Occipital Neuralgia. The pain is nearly unbearable. I lay in bed and cry and beg to die sometimes. They say it is not bad enough to do any surgery on the spine yet.
    What in heavens name can I do about the Occipitial Neuralgia ?
    Are there any exercises to help my cervial spine.
    Doc says it will only get worse, no hope for improvement. The really crappy part is, due to x-husband cheating on taxes (don't want to go into details) I am stone broke, on state aid and can't afford 2nd, 3rd, opinions.
    Then, to make matters worse, I have cardiomyopathy, (enlarged heart). The blood thinners make doing those injections a problem.
    My question is this - is there anyone out there that has this make annular tears ? What to do? Besides take tons of pain meds ?
    God love you for any advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread