It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• internal vibration and numbness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-22-2006, 11:08 AM   #1
    susanna1979
    (female)

susanna1979 HB User
    internal vibration and numbness

I'm 27 years old and from march 2006 my life changed!!! I started to fell numb in the right side of my body, then really weak too!!! i went to the Er and I had 2 ct scan in my brain and a MRi in the brain...doctors were thinking about MS but the results were negative!!! the numbness went away during the summer but this september all the symptoms came back...this time I was numb in the entire body plus I have a feeling of a internal vibration,I can't sleep during the night anymore, I have back and neck pain,it's like stiffness and sometimes headaches!!! I have nausea too and my hands specially the right one becomes cold and purple!!! I went for many blood test but the doctor told me that I'm healthy and nothing wrong with me...friday I'm going to see him again..I will like to do a MRI in the spine!!! I'm seing a chiropractor and I have to say that helps a little bit specially with the neck stiffness and sometimes with the numbness too!!! I had x ray to neck and back..nothing major!!! my muscles are very contracted!!!He tries to relax them!!!! I used to be very active but now some days i don't even fell to go out anymore!!! anybody with the same symptoms?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2006, 05:45 PM   #2
    Ramsfan
    (male)

Ramsfan HB User
    Re: internal vibration and numbness

You could very well have herniated or ruptured disks. I had similar symptoms prior to surgey. Be careful going to a chiropractor before you find the results of your MRI. My surgeon told me to cancel my chiropractor appts. because manipulating the neck or spine is not a good idea if you have ruptured disks. Once I had surgery my symptoms cleared up.

Frank

Old 11-23-2006, 05:12 PM   #3
    TERRA157
    (female)

TERRA157 HB User

Susanna, take a look at Arnold Chairi Malformationinal Shock. This is a condition you might say, where it affects babies who've been shaken mostly. However, it is basically a mild compression of the spinal cord, and it doesn't show on an MRI once the compression ceases.

Old 11-24-2006, 10:54 AM   #4
    susanna1979
    (female)

susanna1979 HB User

thanks!! I will look into it!!!

Closed Thread