It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Spinal fusion and inversion therapy

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-13-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
    sharon57
    (female)

sharon57 HB User
    Spinal fusion and inversion therapy

I had a spinal fusion of my C5 and C6 vertebrae in July, 2000. I have just returned to work after six and half years, and have now developed neuromuscular cranial TMJ. I'm wondering if anyone out there who's had a spinal fusion in that area, with the constant pain has found help with this kind of therapy, or know if it's dangerous, or perhaps has some idea of how I can pull apart my mashed vertebrae from my skull to my tail bone after sitting all day. NO WAY I can go back to lobbying and have to work for income and insurance as SSD is a joke, and my ex split the country. No family I can live with because I have no heat tolerance, so it's up to me. Oh, yes, and is anyone able to get a minimal number of pain killers - I'm talking Vicodin, not Oxycontin, for the days of pain from hell.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    S5 through S1 DDD and Spinal stenosis allanbruce Back Problems 13 05-18-2010 03:34 PM
    Post spinal fusion questions DirtyB Back Problems 5 02-27-2009 09:11 AM
    Inversion therapy w/failed fusion comments... JackieH Spinal Cord Disorders 2 12-13-2008 03:40 AM
    Spinal Decompression DRX-9000? chickie99 Back Problems 6 04-02-2008 10:54 PM
    4 weeks post spinal fusion L4/L5 L5S1 Round1 Back Problems 6 06-27-2007 10:05 AM
    Rosie ODonnell uses inversion therapy for depression Survivor3 Depression 6 03-10-2007 05:00 AM
    Inversion Therapy removedone Back Problems 0 09-03-2006 03:46 PM
    Rehab after Neck fusion fkissam Spinal Cord Disorders 0 08-24-2004 09:22 PM