It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• bulging disk, does it cause ear pain?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-20-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
    mydogpoopster
    (male)

mydogpoopster HB User
    bulging disk, does it cause ear pain?

I was talking to someone a few weeks ago on here about cervical bulging disk, I think her poster name was Krissy, Are you still out there Krissy? You and I shared the same symptoms. Migraines, ear pain, jaw pain, and weird feelings in face.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2007, 05:50 AM   #2
    codemonger
    (male)

codemonger HB User
    Re: bulging disk, does it cause ear pain?

This is wierd. I posted on that previous thread yesterday and today it is gone (the whole thread).

I have a large c4-5 herniation and I had some of these symtoms also. I had funny face feelings, one-sided headaches, some jaw pain, etc. I read a paper by Dr. David Biondi that describes Cervicogenic Headache and that seems to be what I've been having.

Old 04-21-2007, 11:33 AM   #3
    mydogpoopster
    (male)

mydogpoopster HB User
    Re: bulging disk, does it cause ear pain?

codemonger,

Yes, its gone. I read it also. I was quite upset, because when I went back to get the name that you posted about the cervicogenic headaches, it wasn't there. I am glad that you posted again. Thanks!!!!

Closed Thread