It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• pain in right groin

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-01-2007, 10:59 AM   #1
    ENCINO
    (male)

ENCINO HB User
    pain in right groin

I have had a pain in my lower back and right groin for about 9 months...I went to my regualr Doctor and he refered me to an Orthopaedic Doctor...( I have had two hip replacements, and my family Doctor thought it might be the hips...Othopaedic took X rays and said hips were fine...Went to an Urology clinic..I had a Bladder infection...He gave me antibodies and it cleared up, however I still had the pain...went throught 3 more rounds of antibodies and still had pain...Had a cat scan and nothing was noted....Urology doctor recommednded a MRI, and it showed that I had a pinched nerve in my lower back...sent me to the doctor who had done my Back surgery....he send me to a Pain Management Doctor...I have had three shots in my back...the shooting pain has quit but I still have pain in my stomach and lower right side near my groin. Some times this is a burning pain....when I bend over it hurts more....is this in my head or what can I do....I am sorry this is so long...but I would love to hear from some one who can help me or suggest to me what I could do...Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2007, 06:29 AM   #2
    rayefaye
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rayefaye HB User
    Re: pain in right groin

The pinched nerve could be causing the burning sensation. Also if it is located in your lower back, you could be pressing down on it when you bend over. I have one in my neck if I turn wrong or lower my head too far down, I can feel it.

Closed Thread