It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Has anyone had pain and soreness in their armpit caused form their neck issues?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-16-2007, 05:23 PM   #1
    skych
    Inactive
    (female)

skych HB Userskych HB User
    Question Has anyone had pain and soreness in their armpit caused form their neck issues?

Hi everyone,

I have had sorness in my arm pit for days and days at a time with only short periods of time that it was not their.
    Wen I told my neuro about he really did not say much about it other than agreeing that it was from the neck problems.

I will be asking if this is one of the things that will get better with my surgery.

What it feels like is I worked out to hard or lifted something really heavy when I have not.

I also am like some other on this forum that have pain in the shoulder blades and scapula area.

Has anybody else had this feeling in their armpit? Just curious.

Chrissy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2007, 10:58 AM   #2
    PNo
    Inactive
    (female)

PNo HB User
    Re: Has anyone had pain and soreness in their armpit caused form their neck issues?

I had armpit pain bad along with anterior chest and center chest pain. Non heart related. After my second surgery to revise and add C6-7 to my prior fusions, my armpit went away.

Old 12-17-2007, 02:47 PM   #3
    skych
    Inactive
    (female)

skych HB Userskych HB User
    Re: Has anyone had pain and soreness in their armpit caused form their neck issues?

Thanks NP,

Yes it is into the chest area as well. Sort of in the breast.
    I am not sure if The Neuro is planning to do that level. I am pretty sure that the plan is C 3-4 C 4-5, we talked about a third level being C 5-6, but he said he was not sure yet for that level.
    Anyway, thanks for the reply.
    If I could have 15-50% less pain after the surgery I would be really happy with that!!

Chrissy

Closed Thread