It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Bilateral foraminal narrowing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
    Slimlad
    (male)

Slimlad HB UserSlimlad HB User
    Bilateral foraminal narrowing

Hi all,

I have been told that I have a shallow posterior disc bulge at C5/6 together with slight narrowing of the left lateral recess at this level. Also bilateral exit foraminal narrowing at C4/5.

Does anyone here have bilateral exit foraminal narrowing? If so how did it progress for you? What treatment have you had?

My GP has put me on Gabapentin for the symptoms of tingling, burning, soreness etc. which does seem to be helping. He has also referred me to a neurosurgeon for his opinion.

Best wishes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    what is bilateral neural foraminal compromise sacauskas Back Problems 0 04-05-2010 09:47 PM
    m.r.i of the T1 and T2 show bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing tanyam26 Spinal Cord Disorders 1 03-14-2009 04:05 PM
    c3-4 broad-based posterior disc herniation contributing to bilateral foraminal narrow carmencelis01 Hernia 1 03-01-2009 06:28 PM
    Need some help, re spondylolisthesis and bilateral foraminal stenosis CraigRSW Back Problems 7 02-11-2007 07:23 AM
    Foraminal Stenosis C3-C4 Fusion C6-C7 carle Spinal Cord Disorders 2 09-22-2006 01:02 PM
    Anyone with neural foraminal narrowing and facet disease at L4-L5? Memer Back Problems 4 05-16-2003 09:48 AM