It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Burning Of Nerves Any Advice?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-06-2008, 03:49 AM   #16
    Marywoo
    Veteran
    (female)

Marywoo HB User
    Re: Burning Of Nerves Any Advice?

Sammy hi there,you are right,it is my gp who is cutting me off,hes actually the same guy i been complaining to for years about this horrible back pain and told me i had cashiers disease LOL.Iam trying to remain positive and think that is better for me in the long run,but thats easy when you still have some hydro stored away.I will take your advice and start a thread on the pm board.To answer your question about the epidurals dont get me wrong i think they can provide relief i made the mistake of going back to work the following day,in my case that was a mistake,i would tell you to definately take it easy afterwards and ice the area,i foolishly did not do that either(ice it).i also may have had problems because i have osteoporsis,which may have aggravated the situation,the esi are defiately worth a try they can be miracle cures for some,and i hope you are one of them.hope you had a great 4th of july,and i will be thinking of you and i really think you will get relief i did have sucsess with the pain in my legs from the epidural,so it looks like i will have to have more also,it seems like you get stuck in this medical merry go round,i remember when i was younger people warning me not to hurt my back,now i realize i should have heeded that warning,sorry to be such a downer,this is my version of being positive right before my monthly.Lol. Marywoo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread