It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• cirvical spondylosis

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-04-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
    xpanxpzn20
    (male)

xpanxpzn20 HB User
    cirvical spondylosis

my dad is 58 year old and he is suffring from cirvical spondylosis from last 4 years his doctor advised him to use a neck coller permanently after using it regularly he got some relief from neck pain but a new and strange problem has raised up with him that after having his dinerr(most time ) he feels too upset, abnormal sweating and anexity just after few minits a very heavy loose motion occuers. when i informed his doctor about this he said these symptoms are not related to spondylosis it is the problem of liver but in ultrasound test shows his liver normal & fuctioning well.
    so i want to know is there really any kind of connection between loose motions and cervical spondylosis has it been ever seen in any case???? please reply me. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    cervical and thoracic spondylosis cecille19 Arthritis 5 07-10-2009 05:48 PM
    Spondylosis liz33 Arthritis 12 02-08-2008 10:25 AM
    Bilateral Uncovertebral Joint Spondylosis klogfo Spinal Cord Disorders 2 01-14-2008 08:38 AM
    Cervical Stenosis, Spondylosis, Annular Tear and Scoliosis in Thoracic Spine KathyIL Spinal Cord Disorders 8 11-05-2006 06:49 PM
    What is spondylosis? GracieGirl Back Problems 20 04-08-2004 08:24 AM
    cervical spondylosis gocubs Spinal Cord Disorders 0 11-21-2003 04:49 PM
    Degenerative Spondylosis Lumbar Spine 322284699mjn Back Problems 1 09-22-2003 11:56 PM
    THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SYMPTOMS OF CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND CERVICAL RADICULITIS?????? NENE Spinal Cord Disorders 18 02-10-2003 12:31 PM