It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• schmori's node t8 what to do? what really is it?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #1
    chevmal283
    (male)

chevmal283 HB User
    schmori's node t8 what to do? what really is it?

I read a bit what it is. I was told by neurologist that it is a calicum build up. That doesn't seem to be the case, right? It's a herniation of some sort. On the endplate. I don't understand what that means yet.

I injuryed my lumbar and thoracic many, many years ago. I also injuryed neck. Work injury. Three lumbar and two cervical surgeries.

I reported the thoracic as being injuryed. MRI taken of thoracic about three years after injury and after to lumbar surgeries (lam/disk then double fusion) but the thoracic didn't show anything wrong with it at the spot I said hurt. Heck, everytime someone massage me, they hit that spot, I jump up.

Some years later, another MRI of thoracic. Schmori's node on T8 and other buldging disks.

Anyway, the pain would come and stay for awhile then disapear for awhile only to return. Very sharp. In last couple years, electricity shooting out in straight line, instead of the downward flow of lumbar and cervical electricity.

The sharp pain now will not subside to give a holiday from it as in the past.

To let you know, I have bladder and bowel problems that have never been attributed to my lumbar or cervical injury or surgeries.

So is the node as ignorable as I'm told? What to do about it? Any therapy?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread