It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Pain/symptoms worse after injection

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-27-2008, 05:22 AM   #1
    mariuccias
    (female)

mariuccias HB User
    Pain/symptoms worse after injection

Has anyone experienced their pain and symptoms got worse after a steroid injection? I had an injection Sept 9th and immediately my pain was worse. My arms ached worse too. Two days after the injection I couldn't get out of bed without help due to the pain in my neck and shoulders. It alleviated some, but the pain and symptoms have never gone back to the pre-injection level. Anyone else experience this?

I see the neurosurgeon Monday as a follow-up to the injection. I don't think I want to try another.

Thanks
    -Mary

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Cortisone shot in back, pain worse! webemoore Back Problems 6 04-29-2011 05:52 PM
    Neck and Upper/Mid Back Pain with Other Weird Symptoms Tri21MomX2 Arachnoiditis 9 04-01-2011 04:57 PM
    extreme pain in buttocks after toradol injection? puna Pain Management 5 07-30-2010 11:38 AM
    Neuropathy or discogenic pain? Austinmominpain Neuropathy 2 04-26-2010 11:19 AM
    lower back pain poetictrish29 Back Problems 2 04-20-2010 06:23 AM
    SI Joint injection worked for low back pain in SI area margsee Back Problems 4 09-24-2007 09:43 AM
    adrenals and in pain?? MAD MAZ Addison's Disease 2 07-09-2006 11:25 AM
    ovary area-pain getting worse katie8731 Women's Health 8 04-02-2006 10:56 PM