It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Upper back and shoulder pain radiating to jaw

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
    hfd154
    (male)

hfd154 HB User
    Upper back and shoulder pain radiating to jaw

Hello everyone. Hopefully someone out there can help me shed a little light on my situation. Over the past week, I believe after sleeping in a poor position, I have had extreme tightness in my upper back by my shoulder blades. The tightness has radiated up the top of my shoulder, up the side of my neck and into my jaw. The pain has then radiated into my jaw, up the jaw by my ear I guess where the joint is and has at times felt like a bad toothache. I went to the chiropractor on Monday and today. Felt better after my first adjustment but then felt worse after today. More importantly, has anyone else had similar pains and if so how did you cure and/or relieve it?

Last edited by Mod08; 10-08-2008 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Your post has been relocated to the proper message board. Cervical issues belong on the spinal cord disorder mesage board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Seeking Ideas on Burning Sensation; Chest/Upper Back Area chablis3 Back Problems 130 04-25-2010 02:33 AM
    Shoulder and Upper Back destratos Spinal Cord Disorders 3 08-24-2009 07:45 PM
    Help, Upper cervical chiro increased my pain! mooaa TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 7 04-23-2009 01:08 PM
    Upper Left Abdominal & Back Pain Kelster12 Brain Tumors 0 10-29-2008 12:21 PM
    Upper Back Pain With Reflux, So Painful karen7 Acid Reflux / GERD 30 05-01-2008 10:42 AM
    Work Comp Back Injury WCPI Back Problems 9 09-17-2005 02:07 PM
    Weird sensation in upper back walus Back Problems 4 04-11-2005 10:58 PM
    shoulder blade, neck,shoulder ,upper back pain tangertess Neuropathy 3 09-16-2003 04:52 PM