It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Need help with Cervical Spine MRI Results

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-19-2008, 05:27 AM   #1
    saint90ms
    (female)

saint90ms HB User
    Need help with Cervical Spine MRI Results

I received my MRI results of my cervical spine and I was wondering if someone can help explain what "Streaky Increased signal projecting within the substance of the cervical spinal cord" means. I have an appt on 12/5 to go over the results with the dr. , but I do not know anything about this finding. It also says that I have mild degenerative changes in the mid-cervical with mild flattening of the right anterolateral aspect of the thecal sac with minimal countour deformity of the spinal cord as well. I'm quite concerned with the increased signal though. Does anyone have any info. on this. I am 40 years old and basically very healthy. I had the MRI because I've had scoliosis since 14 and they wanted to get a better look to see if it's changed over the years. IT's very minimal....good news on that front.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
    erincoogan303
    (female)

erincoogan303 HB User
    Re: Need help with Cervical Spine MRI Results

Look up cerebrospinal fluid......

Closed Thread