It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Pulsing heartbeat in right side of head and ear

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-31-2009, 06:21 AM   #1
    janhad
    (female)

janhad HB User
    Pulsing heartbeat in right side of head and ear

Hope you all don't mind me posting here as I have not done so for a while. I have been having constant problems with my cervical neck for a long time now and have started to have even more stranger problems. For the last couple of months I have been experiencing a constant throbbing, pulsing noise as if I can hear my heart beat in the right side of my head. I have a strange fullness feeling in my head and when I bend over or change positions it gets to a point where my head feels it is going to explode, along with dizziness. Its all very strange indeed. As my neck problems are getting worse I have just had further mri scans done by my spinal consultant. I did mention this to her but she was quite non-committal about it and did not say anything in reply to me. Just wondered if this is anything to do with my cervical neck problems. Any help or advice would be appreciated. The night time is worse as there is no avoiding the strange noises when it is quiet etc. Thanks Janhad.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread