It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Spinal lesions.fat deposits

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-21-2002, 02:02 PM   #1
    BOXERSON

BOXERSON HB User
    Spinal lesions.fat deposits

HI;

after having 14 lower back surgeies and 2 neck surgeries i am now faced with spianl lesions or fat deposits..one in the neck and one in the lower spine and orlung...anyone have any such thing would appreciate any information you can give me... i have had back problems for 25 years so i understand what all of you are going through i am now on dialudid 8mg and morphone 30 mgs 2 4 x a day and the dialudid for break away pain..
    well hope to hear from some of you with some information and god bless you all.. no one will ever know the pain we go through...

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2002, 07:13 AM   #2
    deb33647

deb33647 HB User
    Re: Spinal lesions.fat deposits

Your right no one will ever know the pain each of you have to endure on a daily basis. I sit here able to walk and lead a normal life while my husband suffers from a spinal cord lipoma in the L1-L5 area of the spine.

I see him suffer day in a day out from the pain and no one can help him. No medication, including Methadone has helped him. The pain is so chronic now that he is unable to walk. I am his only care giver and I have to disembowel him, cath him and provide all the care he needs. Yet I search high and low for some one out there who can help him with the pain that he lives with.

No human being should have to suffer they way all of you have to. The advancments our medical field has made over the years you would think there would be something out there to help all of you lead a somewhat normal life.

Good luck to all of you
    deb

Closed Thread