It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• 3 weeks post acdf c4-7

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-09-2012, 02:07 AM   #1
    Papaj2go
    (male)

Papaj2go HB User
    3 weeks post acdf c4-7

I am doing well, swallowing is improving, miss the taste buds and hope they come back soon, tylenol and muscle relaxer for pain. Very low energy. Any suggestions how to approach the thought process of not being able do all I would like to do. I am going to walking track this morning to see if I can make a few laps. I really think my biggest issue is taste buds because nothing taste like it did prior to surgery so it is hard to build up energy

The Following User Says Thank You to Papaj2go For This Useful Post:
    Superstar1 (07-07-2012)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
    Superstar1
    (male)

Superstar1 HB User
    Thumbs up Re: 3 weeks post acdf c4-7

Three weeks today, still having a lot of discomfort. Symptoms included pain & aching in head and neck, left shoulder and arm, tingling & numbing in a few fingers.
    Symptoms appear to be gone, but lots of recovery pain, including spasms. Meds losing their effectiveness. Was finally able to sleep in bed a few hours.
    Needed more repair than first anticipated, but satisfied with results so far. Back to Dr. after 5 more weeks.

The following user gives a hug of support to Superstar1:
    kenzibenzi (07-08-2012)
    Closed Thread