It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Pinched Nerve?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
    GTfan
    (male)

GTfan HB User
    Pinched Nerve?

Hey all, I'm a 22 year old male. I have been experiencing uncomfortable pinching pressure in my upper back/neck area off and on for the past few months. It is hard to pinpoint the pain and it seems to be in different places at different times.

I also experienced headaches in the back of my head, anxiety and panic attacks, as well as high blood pressure. (My top BP number was over 200 at one point).

I have been to the ER and they assured me that my heart was fine. (Initially I thought the pain was in my chest because it was so hard to pinpoint) My BP is back to normal now and I don't have much of a problem with anxiety anymore (mainly because I know that my heart is healthy). But I feel like the pinching/burning senation in my upper back/neck is getting worse and more constant.

I have done some reading and found that the pinching of the C1 nerve in the spine can cause anxiety, headaches, and high blood pressure. I think I may have finally found my problem, what do you all think? Also, what should I do for treatment?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread