It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Pop rock sound in neck and spine. Year long headache

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
    Nikki2tall
    (female)

Nikki2tall HB User
    Pop rock sound in neck and spine. Year long headache

I have had a headache going on one yr now. It's weird it started with extreme neasua followed by pressure in both temples. I feel sick to my stomach. I get a cracking noise like pop rock candy during this both upright and laying down. My neck has a pinch feeling by left collar bone. It comes in waves. Had MRI with dye came back normal. High iron in blood, low potassium. CBC normal. No thyroid due to cancer ten yrs ago. I feel like no doctor is listening. I am barely getting by starting to give up. It's not normal and I'm not depressed or crazy. The pressure in my temples feels hot. Then comes neasua. I get frequent Charlie horses in my stomach. I also have blood blisters in my mouth twice a mo. Idk if all this is related. It almost feels like my blood is thick. Should I c a gastro? Ent? Cardiologist? Idk who to go to n it seems the doctors don't either.
    Female 32, 220 no thyroid year long headache
    Also when this started I had pure clear liquid bowel movements for a week. Viral? I was swimming in a lake the day before headache

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Nikki2tall
    kenzibenzi (06-07-2012),stefannsgirl (06-07-2012)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
    kenzibenzi
    Veteran
    (female)

kenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB User
    Re: Pop rock sound in neck and spine. Year long headache

I'm totally stumped by all of this. But wanted you to know I read your post and am wishing you well. Be patient and someone will come along that may know something about your symptoms. Best of luck. ~Kenzi.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
    Nikki2tall
    (female)

Nikki2tall HB User

Thank you. Some days are better then others. I know one day they will figure this **** out.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:09 AM   #4
    stefannsgirl
    (female)

stefannsgirl HB Userstefannsgirl HB User

I am not a medical professional, but have several chronic illnesses. This does not sound spinal related to me. You might want to post this in the "General Health" or "Open to All Other Health Topics" boards. Someone in one of those boards may be able to help you more than those of us on the "Spinal Cord Disorders" board.
    2nd Op-July 2,2012-ACDF C5-7 (Titanium mesh implants)

Closed Thread