It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

Physiologist Advice

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
ariz4me's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posts: 89
ariz4me HB Userariz4me HB Userariz4me HB Userariz4me HB Userariz4me HB User
Physiologist Advice

Hi. I am coming up to my year anniversary for my posterior laminectomy & formanectomu from the C-3 to the T-2 levels. The result of the operation has left me with severe muscle spasms. I've been with a physical therapist for 3 months. I get some relief but it's fleeting. On my most recent doctor visit they notified it. They are recommending I see a Physiologist to assess my muscle problems. She believes that due to the expensiveness of the surgery, my muscles may be healing differently. Southey want a consult. Has anyone ever heard of this? What does a physiologist do?

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!