It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

spinal injury

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
narayan
(male)

narayan HB User
spinal injury

My brother in law sustain spinal injury after fall on in bedrooms. Only he affected his c5 & c4. Now he had a complain of headache and tiredness after walked speedly a distance. He had also complained that some slight difficulty in taking breath. Please tel me the problem with this. His marriage was fixed previously, so with this problem will he able to marry? and what effect he face if he married? please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
WebDozer
Inactive
(female)

WebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB User
Re: spinal injury

Narayan, it's hard to give you much of an answer without the results of an MRI. A severe spinal cord compression at C4-5 could cause problems anywhere downstream, including the legs. "Tiredness" is not a symptom with which I'm familiar, though. I would expect something more like pain, tingling, "shocks", balance and gait problems.

"Slight" difficulty in breathing COULD be a symptom of spinal damage, but it also could easily be tension and anxiety. Same for headaches, as C4-5 is below the level of the nerves that go to the head.

Anyway, that's my amateur's take on it. If you have a radiologist's report from an MRI, you could post it, and maybe get a better answer.

Closed Thread