It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• C3 hemangioma

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-13-2013, 05:45 AM   #1
    rgle58
    (female)

rgle58 HB User
    Unhappy C3 hemangioma

I have just been diagnosed with a C3 hemangioma and narrowing to the c4-6. I was also diagnosed with osteoarthritis of neck and left shoulder. .I was already diagnosed a few years ago of osteoarthritis to the left knee. Can anyone tell me what I am up against. I have been referred to a neurologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #2
    WebDozer
    Inactive
    (female)

WebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB User
    Re: C3 hemangioma

One really can't even offer an opinion without seeing the radiologist's report from your MRI. Do you have it?

The hemangioma MAY have little or nothing to do with whatever symptoms you have. Or it may be the only cause.

Osteoarthritis of the cervical spine is exceedingly common. Everything depends on where it is and how much of it there is.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
    rgle58
    (female)

rgle58 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WebDozer View Post
    One really can't even offer an opinion without seeing the radiologist's report from your MRI. Do you have it?

The hemangioma MAY have little or nothing to do with whatever symptoms you have. Or it may be the only cause.

Osteoarthritis of the cervical spine is exceedingly common. Everything depends on where it is and how much of it there is.
    Yes. I have the report. I took pictures of it with my phone. If I can figure out how to get them on here you can read it.

Last edited by rgle58; 08-13-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:57 AM   #4
    WebDozer
    Inactive
    (female)

WebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB User

Easier to just type it, I would think...

Closed Thread