It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

cervical fusion

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2013, 12:53 PM   #1
Sherry45
(female)

Sherry45 HB User
cervical fusion

Hello, I just had a anterior c456 fusion, 9 days. Ago. All my symptoms were gone , but yesterday I moved suddenly and now have a weird pain. Like lhermitte syndrome and both legs and feet are lightly numb and tingly. I'm a little depressed. As I'm sure some of you are going through. I own a hair salon with a. Partner. Who hasn't even txed or asked how I'm doing I guess you really know who your friends are when something major happens 11 more weeks to go. Wearing neck braces . I really hope I didn't do something to my healing neck. And I know the depression will subsided . Thank you for this message board. With people going through the same thing I am.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
Geespec
(male)

Geespec HB User
Re: cervical fusion

Sherry, I would let the doctor know about this asap to see if you need to be seen. I hope it's nothing major and just a part of the healing process that will eventually go away. Stay strong and keep us posted on your legs/feet.

The Following User Says Thank You to Geespec For This Useful Post:
Sherry45 (09-01-2013)
Old 09-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #3
Sherry45
(female)

Sherry45 HB User
Smile Re: cervical fusion

Thank you so much, I will be calling my Dr Tuesday,my friends and family keep telling me its part of the healing process,lol, how are you. Have you had a cervical fusion also, if so how long ago,and how are you doing

Old 09-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #4
Sherry45
(female)

Sherry45 HB User

Thank you so much. ,have you been through this also,I'm having a hard time with this site,I replied to some people and not sure if I'm doing it right, it nice to hear from people who are going through this. ,my family and friends are here for me,and I appreciate everything they are doing, but none of them actually know how I'm feeling. Before and after surgery. So everyone here good luck to you all. And I know how you feel. Thank you for listening

Old 09-02-2013, 01:45 AM   #5
nochange
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User

I have never met one person who understands what it means to live with constant chronic (neck) pain. I don't think they even want to understand. No one wants to imagine what is it to live every day, or every minute of your life with constant pain.

How were you injured, Sherry45? did you fall?

Closed Thread