It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Power Assisted Micro Manipulation

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-03-2003, 12:10 AM   #1
    MarkE

MarkE HB User
    Post Power Assisted Micro Manipulation

Has anyone had this done? It claims to be some new technology that can reduce kyphosis and scoliosis by restoring the elasticity of the spine. The best part is no surgery is required.

I was supposed to have surgery to correct an 84 degree kyphosis curve but the doctors are giving me a hard time because I recently found out that I have ITP, an auto immune disease that keeps my platelets low.

I hope that there is someone out there that had this done so I can get some feedback.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2003, 12:16 AM   #2
    Catherine with a C
    Inactive

Catherine with a C HB User
    Smile

Hi Mark,

I do not have any info. to offer you; as I am not familiar with your plight!! But, I do want to welcome you! And I truly hope that someone here can either direct you to the proper source or better yet~~~ have an answer for you!!

Again, welcome!

Peace,
    Catherine

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Possibility of Knee Manipulation--Any Advice? TBar Knee & Hip Problems 14 08-12-2011 02:24 PM
    Had lumbar laminectomy w/ micro-discectomy yesterday... possible success? myloathe Back Problems 6 05-05-2009 06:37 AM
    At what point do you put him/her into assisted living? UJG Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 7 03-24-2007 05:13 PM
    How to enforce Durable Power of Attorney? AnnaKaren Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 12 01-27-2006 04:01 AM
    Assisted Living - Question for those in the US seekingnormal05 Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 5 12-17-2005 07:14 PM
    Nursing home vs. assisted living marypar Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 11 08-01-2005 07:07 AM
    Guardian moving Dad to assisted living WHY? SummerRain Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 16 03-29-2005 01:03 AM