It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Bone Scan

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-18-2014, 08:06 AM   #1
    grandmother7
    (female)

grandmother7 HB User
    Bone Scan

Hello have not been on here for awhile,I have been going to lots of doctor's since I had my surgery from C4 C5 disc.I had more problems after the third month.My left arm I couldn't move it,went back to the doctor and told him that I am having pain down my right arm.He done an ex ray and MRI.the results showed that I have c3 c4 disc but not touching the cord.C5 C6 is mildly touching the cord and that is why the pain on the right.He wanted to do shots first if not work then more surgery.I gotten hurt on the job,the workers comp nurse didn't understand so she gotten a second doctor.This doctor didn't see anything on the MRI he order a CT Scan.That test result said the same thing.And also,the first doctor told me that the plates and screws are OK but I am not healing up from the surgery.

So,this doctor told me something but yet he tells the nurse that I am healed.Done an EMG test it came back with c5 nerve damage on the left arm and nothing on the right.But,yet I am having pain.Done PT and that made me worse,done a FCE test and they said that I can only do light work.Sent me to a pain management doctor that doctor told me that I have chronic pain and that the c4 nerve is damage and nothing can be done for it.I can't lift my left arm up it feels heavy and it swells and burns and turns red.My right arm is getting the same.I kept telling these doctor about the pain on my neck the pain on the right side of my neck and to my shoulder and down my arm to my fingers.Have been having burning in my face and electric feelings headache(but more like stabbing pain)done a nerve block,that made everything worse the burning has gotten worse the pain too.

So this doctor done a bone scan to see if I have crsp,well the results show that I don't but,I have the signs of it.I can't sit nor stand without burning so badly my arms and hands and fingers swell so bed.I can't lift my left arm up and I feel pulling and the swelling starts and the redness.The burning on my neck and it goes both shoulders and down both arms.I had some burning on the back of my neck but,after she done the nerve block it made it worse and spread.As I am typing this I am getting the burning and Pain and swelling.

Had a bone Scan done the results said that I don't have crsp but,the findings showelayed images show typical areas of activity over the a.c.joints and humeral heads.This may be normal but could be seen with degenerative or inflammatory arthritis.Recommend plain film correlation.Mild areas of increased activity are seen around the elbow joints,carpus,MCPs joints(greatest 1st 2nd and 3rd MCP joints)mild activity in the 1st interphalangeal joints.

I don't understand first is my surgery doctor did tell me that I have a little arthritis in the neck before the surgery.Then I am told that I have nerve damage from C4 and now this.Now going to have another MRI done.What does this mean from a bone scan?

And I read that crsp doesn't show up on a bone scan.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread