It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• strange symptoms with cervical stenosis

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
    dmi
    (male)

dmi HB User
    strange symptoms with cervical stenosis

for the past 9 months ive been experiencing the following strange symptoms:
    1. tinnitus in both ears, more prevelant in the right. I experiene a contstant ringing. I also occassionaly get pulsatile tinnitus thats in sync with my heartbeat. I have visited an ENT doc and no issues were found with my ears. no hearing loss either
    2. A sensation of throbbing in my forehead and the back of my head thats in sync with my heartbeat. There is no pain and it doesnt feel like a headache. Feels more like bloodflow pumping through my head. I had range of blood tests done which showed no issue. BP is also normal
    3. Sore eyes that feel strained or tired, more prevelant in the right eye. I have had my vision checked multiple times in the last few months with no issues. There is no blurring or other eye issues.
    4. nausea which comes on suddenly without explanation
    5. occassional dizziness which feels like mild vertigo

when i tilt my head to the left (bringing ear down to meet shouler) all of the above symptoms are aggravated. but if i tilt to the right the symptoms improve.

I had an MRI of my neck with the following results:
    At c3-c4 there is evidence of a moderately large osteophyte on the right side causing narrowing of the right side neural foramina. There is a minor disc bulge at this level. conclusion: foraminal stenosis of c3-c4 on the right

I dont appear to have any of the symptoms of cervical stenosis such as shooting pain, neck pain (or any kind of pain to speak of) and tingling/numbness. but i cant ignore that the head movements seems to be making my problems worse. Has anyone ever come accross the same thing with cervical stenosis? Is it possible that a trapped nerve and/or blood vessel could cause this?

Im a 31 year old male with no other health problems. currently waiting to see a nuerologist

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    dizziness, nausea, stenosis, throbbing, tinnitus