It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Hemangioma located at T7 and T9

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-20-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
    Meadowlands
    (female)

Meadowlands HB User
    Hemangioma located at T7 and T9

Is there a connection between my left side back pain and two hemangiomas that were found with a MRI? The hemangiomas are located in the T7 and T9 vertebra exactly where my pain occurs. I have been having symptoms for the past 3.5 years. The muscle spasms have died down due to physical therapy but the stabbing/pinching pain that worsens with movement is still there. I looked at the MRI and noticed that the hemangiomas are located on the left side of the vertebra and my pain is only on the left side. I have tried everything to get rid of this pain: acupuncture, muscle injections, medication, chiropractors, physical therapy. I am currently trying prolotherapy; I had my first set of injections on Wednesday with no relief yet. This pain is really interfering with my daily life and sleep. I can only sleep directly on my back and wake up if I change positions.

Has anyone had similar unilateral back pain and spasms due to hemangiomas? And if you did what have you found that got rid of your pain? I am very desperate for relief and would like to regain my active lifestyle.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    hemangioma, pain, prolotherapy, thoracic, tumor