It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• New paralateral far left disc protrusion with mass effect on nerve root entry zone

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-28-2014, 05:52 PM   #1
    More4mepleez
    (female)

More4mepleez HB User
    Question New paralateral far left disc protrusion with mass effect on nerve root entry zone

Hi , I'm hoping I can find some treatment options. I've had spinal fusion on c5-6, c6-7 February 2013. I was injured while walking into work last November - hit by a large glass automatic door that right side gave way slamming me into a crowd of people.
    Symptoms shortly returned and I find myself in pain every single day. Loosing the feeling in my hand, arm and wrist pain. Pins and needles on top of my should, numbing on the shoulder, to the hand intermittent sharp outer arm pain. and mild to severe headaches intermittent , sometimes once a week or weekly lasting as long as 4 days.
    The new problem is:
    MRI RESULT
    Paracentral far left disc protrusion , with mass effect on nerve root entry zone c4-c5. I'm concerned that I also have dizziness and days I cannot turn my head to the left .

Last edited by More4mepleez; 07-28-2014 at 05:54 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread