It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Please analyze my MRI report.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
    awesom9
    (female)

awesom9 HB User
    Please analyze my MRI report.

Could someone please analyze my MRI report. Thanks.

Alignment and osseous structures:
    There is normal vertebral alignment. There is no obvious spondylolysis or listhesis. There is type I Modic change at the superior end plates of the C5 and C6 vertebral bodies. This is seen as iso to hypo intense on T1W images and hyper intense on T2W images. The rest of the visualized vertebrae demonstrate normal height and signal intensities. There are marginal small anterior osteophytes at the C4 to C6 vertebrae.

Intervertebral disc spaces:
    There changes of disc desiccation throughout the cervical spine. Reduction in the disc height is noted at C5-C6 level.

1. Degenerative change in the cervical spine. No obsious spondylolysis or listhesis.
    2. At C2-C3 and C4-C5, 2 mm broadbased posterior disc protrusions effaces the ventral thecal sac without central canal or neural foraminal stenosis.
    3. At C3-C4, 2 mm broadbased posterior and left foraminal dis protrusion with left peridiscal posterior osteophytes results in left neural foraminal stenosis and abuts the left exiting C4 nerve root.
    4. At C5-C6, 2.5 mm broadbased posterior and left foraminal disc protrusion with peridiscal posterior osteophytes (LT>RT) results in left neural foraminal stenosis and indents the left exiting C6 nerve root.
    5. At C6-C7, 2 mm broadbased posterior disc protrusion with peridiscal posterior osteophytes and facet hypertrophy results in bilateral neural foraminal stenosis and abuts the exiting C7 nerve roots.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread