It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• cervical spondylosis ... Help. ... age 25

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-22-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
    rohinim
    (female)

rohinim HB User
    cervical spondylosis ... Help. ... age 25

Hi everyone....
    .i have mild cervical spondylosis for a year now. I am 25 yrs old and have a 5 yr old son.I am obese. I often get headache and feel dizzy all the time. I am very scared to go outside , fearing that I may feel dizziness and fall Down. I feel unbalanced when I bent down. Please help me people.......its ruining me. It gives me bad headaches and this dizziness and wierd feel gives me anxity.
    Also I have to say that, since this cervical spondylosis occurred I easily get cold and chest congestion. Also to mention that I take thyronorm 25 mg for my hypothyroidism and occasional meds for my acid reflex.
    Is there any way to cure or reverse this Condition? How to stop this dizziness and gain balance?
    Help me friends......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread