It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stroke Message Board

• Stroke in Foreign Country

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-17-2011, 06:01 AM   #16
    Positive Cynic
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User
    Re: Stroke in Foreign Country

Dear J. Lee,
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. At these times, it is hard to know what to say. I do want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as all of your friends here from this forum. I am sure they feel the same. Thank you for letting us know.
    God Bless you and your family,
    Tim

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #17
    writeleft
    Inactive
    (female)

writeleft HB User

Angel,

I too am speechless...I am terribly sorry for your families loss. It was obvious from your correspondence with us that you are in a beautiful loving family, and I wish you all the strength and faith that you need as you learn to live without your dear brother. Of course I know he will live on in your lifetime of memories.

I too, thank you very much for letting us know. If there is anything we can offer you in the way of support, we would be honored.

Again, very sorry to hear this news.

Were your mother and father there with him?

Old 03-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #18
    angelphyre
    (female)

angelphyre HB User

My parents and my younger brother were with my brother before he passed. He passed very early in the morning on Feb 15. My parents decided not to have an autopsy done. It would've taken anywhere from 3-7 days longer. They were already going through a rough time to just get his body back to the US, that the pain of waiting through an autopsy would've been to great. My brother was finally put to rest at Pinelawn Memorial Cemetary on Long Island on Feb 28. Of course it was raining. Almost all of our family was there, as we are all originally from New York. It still seems surreal, but it nice being around a large family. I think we counted about 43 just on the East Coast.

Again, Thank you so much for all of your support and words.

It is still a road to recovery but we will all get there in due time.

You all are the best supporters anyone could ask for and have. Thank you!

Old 03-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #19
    Chloe1252
    Inactive
    (female)

Chloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB User

I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Old 03-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #20
    writeleft
    Inactive
    (female)

writeleft HB User

Angel,

Thank you for coming back to complete the story your brother's final resting place, and knowing your large and loving family were all there together.

That is very thoughtful and sweet of you. As you may have noticed, we get very closely connected to all that visit here, and your loss is a loss to all of us.

From all of us, to all of you...our deepest sympathy.

Love Janet

Old 03-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #21
    Positive Cynic
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User

J. Lee,
    Thank you for writing back again in this time of your sadness. That was so sweet that you let us know the outcome when you have so many other things to deal with. Thank you.
    Tim

Closed Thread