It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Suggestions for New Boards Message Board

• Health Issues Debate Board

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-05-2002, 07:03 PM   #1
    Magpiezoe
    Senior Veteran

Magpiezoe HB User
    Lightbulb Health Issues Debate Board

Hello, I think a health issues debate board would be a good idea to add to the list of boards. I'm finding that sometimes, when people are looking for support for a certain topic or problem, others members start pulling the person into a debate and it's becoming a real drag. I initially came to these boards looking for support and people like me, who are controling thier cholesterol through a low-fat diet and instead wound up with people trying to debate low-fat vs. low-carb. Then it goes turns into the omnivoirs vs. the vegans. I really think that there is room for both diets without downing each other's way of life. Thank you.

------------------
    Magpie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2002, 05:46 AM   #2
    Administrator
    Senior Veteran

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
    Smile

When you post, it is a good idea to say that you are looking for support, so please don't reply with debates.
    That should help.

There are debates and an exchange of ideas on any board. Just say that is not what you are looking for, and email me if your wishes are not respected.
    (Click on moderator1 at the top left of any board.)

Thanks for the suggestion,
    mod1

Closed Thread