It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• I dont know what is wrong.. Can i get help?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-27-2015, 09:57 AM   #1
    GiannniStella
    (male)

GiannniStella HB User
    I dont know what is wrong.. Can i get help?

Hello I am 18 years old guy from Turkey. I am double citizen person which my father is italian and mom is turkish. As you may imagine i was raised in two different cultures.
    So the problem i have been through is that i was having fully enjoyable life since 7 months ago. When i was 17 i traveled by myself nearly 10 countries to the projects and explore the world. Everybody used find me funny and cute. Then i got this girlfriend which i am still together and everything has changed on me and on my mind. We are long distanced she is in University in other city and i will be there after this Summer.
    At the first weeks of relationship when nothing was serious she got cheated on me and i couldnt got over it. I felt insecure weak and i am always judging myself. And finally i got depression.Even when i lost my dad two years ago i wasnt that sad i got over in a week. I used lots of different antidepresans which different psychiatrists gave me. I think i got out ot depression im not feeling too deep down.But i dont know why am i always trying to figure out what people think about me, i am always judging people and judging my thoughts..
    I cant figure out what is right to do and what is to have a character..
    I really feel sad about this.
    I constantly think about the judgings that i have on my mind and they are nearly all negative.
    I want to have a positive life and I want to get over all of these thoughts and maycoming problems in the future.
    If u may tell what is wrong with me and my thoughts and what can i do i would be so happy. Thank you and best wishes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2015, 10:22 AM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: I dont know what is wrong.. Can i get help?

sounds like the problem is the girlfriend!
    you were happy before here.....now you're with her, you're not happy......hmmmm
    get rid of her and get on with enjoying your life!

Old 05-27-2015, 10:33 AM   #3
    GiannniStella
    (male)

GiannniStella HB User
    Re: I dont know what is wrong.. Can i get help?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
    sounds like the problem is the girlfriend!
    you were happy before here.....now you're with her, you're not happy......hmmmm
    get rid of her and get on with enjoying your life!
    Thanks for the answer
    I dont think I can easily get rid of her she is being so helpfull on me also she always motivates me to try to find my charaxter and what i love but i cant find the energy or the motivation for that...

Closed Thread

Tags
    personality change, personality disorder