It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Concerned a lot.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-05-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
    Dilli678
    (female)

Dilli678 HB User
    Concerned a lot. Please help . Urgent .

Hi. I'm 19 years old . Today I just noticed a green spot on my Breast. Along with that I have noticed white spots at the bottom of the breast ... I'm really concerned . Yesterday I felt uncomfortable . I felt a slight pain there , It's not a cloth problem . Please help .

Last edited by Dilli678; 07-05-2015 at 09:18 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2015, 09:26 AM   #2
    Seraph
    Facilitator
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: Concerned a lot.

The green spot could be a small bruise under the skin. That would account for the discomfort. As to the white spots, there is a fungal infection that can cause these. Go and see a dermatologist or even a GP and get it checked out. Cheers, Sera

Old 07-05-2015, 06:27 PM   #3
    Dilli678
    (female)

Dilli678 HB User
    Re: Concerned a lot.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    The green spot could be a small bruise under the skin. That would account for the discomfort. As to the white spots, there is a fungal infection that can cause these. Go and see a dermatologist or even a GP and get it checked out. Cheers, Sera
    Thank you soo much Sera! I was kind of shaken up about it . I will go see a dermatologist or GP.

Closed Thread