It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Help...please! I'm confused !

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-27-2015, 07:06 AM   #1
    Kay203
    (female)

Kay203 HB User
    Unhappy Help...please! I'm confused !

Okay so I'm a teen and I woke up feeling weird. One of my breast was kinda hard and bigger then the other and when I pushed down on it, it would kinda hurt. I'm not sure if it's swollen but it has me kinda scared and I'm also on birth control because of my "period" so my mood has also changed especially about this and don't make fun but I've been crying cause it's so noticeable on the size diffrence...should I stop taking the pills? And will my breast stay different sizes?! ��

Last edited by Mo-S4; 08-30-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2015, 02:47 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Help...please! I'm confused !

First of all, no one should be making fun of you. Its really scary when we know something is wrong and we dont know why.
    You should have your mom take you to see whoever prescribed the birth control pills for you. You may need an adjustment on what type of pills you are taking. Not every pill works for every woman. You need the privacy of your doctor to talk to about this- and the reassurance of whatever is going on. This isnt something any of us can answer, because we dont know the particulars. You'll probably need some blood work to make sure that you arent getting too much estrogen or progesterone (the two hormones in b/c pills).

It is highly possible that you are ovulating- which would cause breast tenderness. How much of a difference is really in size, could be a growth spurt too. Your breasts are going to continue growing at your age. Trust me when I tell you, no one is noticing this but you....and your super sensitive to it because you are scared and they hurt.

Please go see a doctor and talk to them about what you think is going on. There is no other way to make sure that everything is okay and that this is a temporary growth spurt or normal. Im willing to bet that things go back to normal all by themselves, but just in case this particular pill is causing it, you need to see the doctor.
    Hang in there. Being a woman can really stink sometimes!
    MSNik

Closed Thread