It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• I HATE my girlfriend's dad..what he did today crosses the line

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-23-2001, 01:05 PM   #1
    ADepressedGuy

ADepressedGuy HB User
    Post I HATE my girlfriend's dad..what he did today crosses the line

------------------

[This message has been edited by ADepressedGuy (edited 12-20-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2001, 09:16 PM   #2
    renee46
    (female)

renee46 HB User
    You might need to have a heart to heart with your girlfriend and make sure there's not something ELSE going on between them if you know what I mean
    That is NOT normal.
    Also, he is probably a dick to you because you're taking away his "little girl" who he seems to love very much

just stay away from the dad, and make sure you and your gf talk A LOT. There might be things she's not telilng you.

Old 11-26-2001, 01:20 PM   #3
    fiaxx

fiaxx HB User
    I'm sorry but I had to post because I'm very worried for your girlfriend. I agree with the other person who posted here, you need to talk to her. I worry for her because it sounds like her dad is up to no good. If he's checking her out and saying such things like that....oh it's disturbing and I fear for her. Ask her what's going on. Try to get some answers out of her and get her to talk to her mom or something. It is not normal at all.

I think her dad is jealous of you. It's definite. I think any boyfriend she would have would have the same problem. Lucky for her you care about her. Please, please try to talk to her and help her. I can sense things aren't right at her house.

Old 12-10-2001, 01:35 PM   #4
    Cabbage123

Cabbage123 HB User
    1) I agree with the previous two replies

2) I also hate my girlfriend's dad. With a passion. So does she, the rest of his daughters, and his ex-wife. But he still hangs around. He won't leave.

Old 12-12-2001, 02:45 PM   #5
    DJOY

DJOY HB User
    Angry

i must admit that was pretty disgusting and low-life. if she always defends her family she may b hiding sumthing (im not saying she doesn't trust u, it's just that there r some things that could definately b WRONG.) have a good talk with her and find out what exactly is going on and why her dad is such an a$$*&^% good luck, DJOY

Old 12-19-2001, 09:46 AM   #6
    AngelofBlue
    Inactive

AngelofBlue HB User
    Exclamation

If you ask me, there is definately something she's not telling you."Let's just take one together"?No I don't think so. I was raped(not by my dad but by a close friend) and this senerio sounds familiar. If she hates her dad,but sticks up for him, check it out. Go somewhere quiet and talk. Mention the fact that maybe something else is going on between her and her dad. Don't go direct though. You might offend her.I didn't tell anyone for 2 months. Just go around the subject,hints,and try to get something. Then if you think you can handle it, talk to her mom. Tell her that you think something is up. Don't be like" I think your husband is fooling around with your daughter." Like I said direct isn't always best.Just mention that maybe she should say something to him. I told my aunt,but I also told my mom. Ask if she can talk to her daughter because if she has a good relationship with her she's likely to tell her mom. I would.Just be careful and always acknowledge you hunches.Remember she is just as much yours as his. You love her and care about her. He might too but in a bad way.Just take someones advice, because it don't sound right.

------------------
    AngelOfBlue

Closed Thread