It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Borderline Flirting

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-22-2002, 06:19 PM   #1
    Papsoro

Papsoro HB User
    Post Borderline Flirting

I don't have a gf right now, but I was wondering-In high and middle school, where do seperate "friendly chatting" from flirting? How does one seperate wanting their gf (or bf) to not flirt with other people, from completely dominating any communication between their gf and any other male? If that sounded kinda funny, what I'm trying to ask is whats the difference between flirting and simply talking to a guy in a slightly more-than-friendly way.such as laughing at their awful jokes. Where do you feel the boundary lies between flirting with someone other than your gf or bf and just getting to know other people of the opposite sex in a friendly way?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2002, 02:40 PM   #2
    japril12

japril12 HB User
    I guess it's all just a feeling. I mean, you can TELL when someone's just talking or whether they are flirting. The whole atmosphere changes.

Closed Thread