It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• girls what ya think about colored contacts

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-04-2002, 09:46 AM   #1
    stillmatic04
    Inactive

stillmatic04 HB User
    Post girls what ya think about colored contacts

ok my first question is are girls really atracted to us pretty boys and do u really mind if a guy wears contacts i mean natural not fake a$$ ones cause im a tan color(jlo) and i wear a color called honey and it looks natural some ppl cant even tell.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2002, 10:02 AM   #2
    xKaShyLahx
    Veteran

xKaShyLahx HB User
    Cool

oh my gosh! you wear the exact colour lens as me COOL! there soooo natural looking.. huh? im always fooling people telling em its my real eye colour ..anyways to answer your question yes i think its very attractive whether they look real or fake a$$ its a turn on for me. I know loads of guys that where them..contacts make you have sex appeal..thats why i have guys commenting on how lovely my eyes are..dont worry about what people say/think do it for you!!

Old 08-04-2002, 10:07 PM   #3
    Xanthic411

Xanthic411 HB User
    I wear colored contacts, I have blueish, greenish, greyish eyes.. lol.. anyways, i wear blue ones.. I would have to say that i don't think its that great when guys wear them... its just a girl thing, you know? I mean that's like a guy wearing makeup, its just kindof feminine.

Old 08-13-2002, 05:25 PM   #4
    HeavensAngel212

HeavensAngel212 HB User
    Hey I just got contacts like a week ago but they are the clear ones and I love them. Personally, if guys are gonna wear contacts they should be CLEAR. I do think that it is kinda feminine. I've seen some guys with them and they are kinda...how do i put this nicely....gay looking.

Old 08-13-2002, 08:58 PM   #5
    AshleeD

AshleeD HB User
    Cool

I disagree with the last two posters but am with Kashy! I think there is nothing wrong with guys wearing colored contacts. It's just as if they wore real contacts that they had a prescription for but got colored prescription ones instead of clear...what exactly would be the point of getting clear ones if you didn't need them for your eyesight? I think he's meaning just colored ones because there are such things as just ones you wear to change your eye color (just like there are fake glasses that you don't wear to help you see better but as style)... I think no one would think you were gay or feminine. I know lots of popular, very attractive guys who wear colored contacts and they look just fine. So I say do what YOU want. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you, as long as you think you look hott...which trust me, you will Hope this helps and how are ya Kashy??

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif xoxo *Ash*

[This message has been edited by AshleeD (edited 08-14-2002).]

~º~ºAsHº~º~
    *Troublesome Trio #1*

"If you don't learn to laugh at troubles, you won't have anything to laugh at when you grow old."
    -Edward W. Howe

Old 08-14-2002, 12:21 PM   #6
    VegasGirl
    Veteran
    (female)

VegasGirl HB User
    I agree w/ Ashlee. There is a guy who works at my tanning salon (he is also an actor) who wears blue contacts, he is really tan, and he has frosted blonde hair. He is a total hottie, I love his contacts. Of course, here in Vegas, EVERYONE does that sort of thing, so no one looks at it as odd for a guy to do that.

Old 08-14-2002, 02:45 PM   #7
    Theresa15
    Inactive
    (female)

Theresa15 HB User
    I don't like coloured contacts in one way, and in another way I do like them. I mean, they can make your eyes look neat and stuff, but it would turn me off to know the guy is trying to change his appearance, especially something so beautiful as their eyes. I like to be able to fall in love with a guys REAL eyes, and not some contacts. To me, that's just like putting a mask on, and hiding what you truly are.

Might sound stupid, but I am very pro natural in most cases.

If I was only friends with a guy wearing contacts, it would be cool, but romantically it would bug me.

This is all unless the guy was straight up with me and showed me his natural eyes. I love eyes so I would want to see his real ones. Oh well, that's me and my weirdness!

Closed Thread