It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• embarassing anxiety maybe.....:(

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-23-2002, 09:05 PM   #1
    slarmeo
    Inactive

slarmeo HB User
    Post embarassing anxiety maybe.....:(

i have this problem with mornings, i'm always afraid i'm gonna have to go to the bathroom and not be able to or something. Like poop and stuff. i can't stay over night anywhere b/c when i wake up in the mornings i get so nervous i'm gonna have to go that i actually end up getting diarrea or something over it. it's terrible and has been ruining my life for about 4 years now. and you know diarrea is soo embarassing and uncomfortable and who wants that? some days are worse than others.. and i have had to stay home from school with this.. like i just tell my mom my stomach hurts. And my mom doesn't really know much but she thinks i'm just overreating and it's all in my head and doesn't take it seriously. so the doctor is not an option. besides i went a few years ago and they did all these tests and then did nothing for me. i'm sorry this probably don't make sense to you with me typing it, but it's just sooo terrible to live with what do i do??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2002, 10:34 AM   #2
    sey
    Inactive

sey HB Usersey HB User
    hi it would be worth seeing the doctor, you sound like you have a phobia, please get help dont let it spoil your fun good luck

Closed Thread