It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• what is up with huge boobs at 15

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-18-2002, 08:18 AM   #1
    apegirl_05

apegirl_05 HB User
    Wink what is up with huge boobs at 15

I developed very very quickly. When I was 10 I wore a sporta bra for about half a year and then aa A cup for a half a year. I skipped the B cup and went to a C cup. I wore a D cup for a half a year and know I am a DD cup. I get alot of crap from guys and girls. Most girls are jealous. Guys think im easy and that I stuff my bra. I can't go without a bra, or ware teen clothes I can barely ware a 1x. I have a question for the guys, Are big boobs a turn on? I'm still growing and well im going to get a reduction later on since I have back pain which could be the boobs but I also have scoliosis. My big boobs make me look older. I'm sorta sick of guys always looking at my boobs instead of my face when I talk to them. I'd like some answers on what to do. I asked a doctors about a brest reduction and the doctor told me to wait until I was a freshmen in collage. I can't wait that long.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2002, 12:53 PM   #2
    PiNk TrOLL
    (female)

PiNk TrOLL HB User
    how old are you?

Old 08-18-2002, 01:55 PM   #3
    sey
    Inactive

sey HB Usersey HB User
    apegirl loads of girls are big busted at your age and loads of girls are small dont worry you aint got a problem the girls and boys are just immature you will realise wot an asset youve got as you get older, your at an age when your very aware of your body and self concious, take care

Old 08-18-2002, 06:38 PM   #4
    apegirl_05

apegirl_05 HB User
    Quote:
    Originally posted by PiNk TrOLL:
    how old are you?
    I'm only 15 years old

Old 08-18-2002, 08:12 PM   #5
    lynz

lynz HB User
    ohhhhh my goodness girl, all i can say is stop stressin. i also developed eary and was a 36 d with a 26 waist by 15 (i'm 16 now) so as u can imagian i had the same concers. i hated them, and i'v also been to a plastic surgon and he said i had to wait. i'm glad he did though cause my whole attitude has changed within a year. unfourtinity hun, theres nuthin u can do about imature guys, except wait for them to grow up!! in the mean time, try and accept ur body, i know its hard but ur young and still growing emotionaly. even though i might still get the reduction because of back pain in the future, for now i'v learned to love em, i cant imagin gettin rid of them if i dont have to. but give it time, even though u have to wait, u might learn to like them. good luck!!

ps.
    as for the guys, enjoy the attention, be proud!! just stay stong and dont letem use u in the mean time

Old 08-19-2002, 01:29 PM   #6
    Katbabe1987

Katbabe1987 HB User
    Cool

Don't feel bad that you have big boobs...as soon as you can, you can get a reduction. But don't let something you can't help cause you to feel down about yourself Like the last poster said, be proud! Not all of us are lucky enough to have big boobs, although size really has no matter whatsoever. Take care, and stop worrying! You are going to be beautiful no matter what, big boobs and all. Hope this helps!

Kat

Old 08-20-2002, 05:01 PM   #7
    Pleaides81

Pleaides81 HB User
    Talking

Alright, my turn to reply. First off, to echo the sentiments of everyone else, love yourself. Your boob size was the impish workings of nature and of genetics, and not your personal choice. Secondly, you must be a distant relative. My older sister and I were both wearing D cups by the time we 11/12 years old. My little sister got really unlucky and did the over night sprout thing in the 7th and 8th grades. At the age of 21, I now wear a 36G/38FF. If I'm feeling really sadistic I can sometimes squeeze into a 38F. Note: I'm at my healthy goal weight, but I've got a huge frame. Please take your body shape and size into consideration. The doctor was right to warn you to wait until you were around 18-21 before you make any real decisions. Make sure you watch your weight, this will also help your decision. Two more things before I disappear: 1) You mentioned back pain. Very VERY common symptom of biggus boobyitis. This could actually be a "sign", if you will, that a reduction could be a healthy course of action. I've seen my older sibling in almost crippling back pain because of her breasts (she never found a bra that really fit- yeah, that bad). She eventually got a reduction thanks to Uncle Sam, and she's an ecstatic harpie now. 2) Make sure you find your true bra size! Big boobs do like to sag, and you need alot of support. A really good bra will not only support your boobs, it will also help your posture (often dragged down by the weight of those huge mamas), and it will ease the back pain. Get someone you trust to help you find a size if you need the help,unless you *know* you really are a DD. There are specialty shops, and the staff is generally made up of incredibly helpful women. I know, I've been to biog boob shops in more than one state. Take care of yourself, and your gozangas. You only get one pair. Er, naturally speaking.

~Moi

------------------
    "I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it." -- Oscar Wilde

Old 08-24-2002, 12:16 PM   #8
    toaskornottoask
    Veteran
    (male)

toaskornottoask HB User
    i think i can reply accurately as a 15 year old guy

you were meant to have big boobs, thats nature, some girls have small boobs, it doesnt matter. if a guy is really mature, they wont just stare at your boobs the hwole time and act like theyve never seen em before. guys are going to stare at boobs, that just shows theyre immature and guys this age usually want one thing...sex. and your big boobs are helping their fantasies, theyll grow out of it, i personally dont care what size boobs a girl as, i like them (girls) for them and as friends, who cares what size boobs they have. theres nothing you can do about it for now, just wait until other girls get bigger and the guys mature. dont worry about it, youll get crap about it but why worry? just live likfe and have fun

Old 08-26-2002, 05:00 PM   #9
    RenissanceMan114

RenissanceMan114 HB User
    ApeGirl_O5-

God created you in a certain way. It doesn't matter if other girls are jelous, that is their problem. All you have to do is love and accept yourself for who you are. You can't do much for guys that only see you below the neck. If they can't look at your face and into your eyes instead of your cleavage, they are also ones with problems. Me personally, moderately large breasts are somewhat of a turn on, but it is only garnis on the entre, so to speak. Remember, you are you.
    Sincerely,
    RenissanceMan114

Old 08-28-2002, 02:26 AM   #10
    littlehope

littlehope HB User

I sympathise with you im 18 and my little sister of 12 is a 34DD, this looks rediculous it is all boobs and she weighs only 76.5 stone. So her waist is really tiny with these huge boobs at the top she hates it and there very painful as they are still growing.
    Myself on the other hand would give thousands for you boobs! im only little but the size of our boobs big or small cause alot of stress.
    Enjoy having them, and remeber god gave you them so you were one of the first in line be happy not sad.

Closed Thread