It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Cant get a girlfriend, im starting to get desperate

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-01-2003, 11:52 PM   #1
    Magikchris17

Magikchris17 HB User
    Post Cant get a girlfriend, im starting to get desperate

Hey all, I need some help here. Im 16, and a Junior in HS. I have brown hair, blue eyes, 6"4 and I weigh 229.
    I Work out constantly, I have big mucles, pecs etc.. I played football, Im a nice guy, girls say im shy and cute, they say I got sexy eyes, and im nice(mentioned that heh). I dont get my situation here, I see alot of hot girls and some that I think look beautiful and are nice. I dont like that "punker" kind of girl too much. I never know if a girl likes me, I am to shyto ask though. I am getting desperate and might turn on the freshmen or sophomores girls to date next year when I hit senior. Please help!!

[This message has been edited by Magikchris17 (edited 02-02-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2003, 11:32 AM   #2
    Twist16
    Inactive

Twist16 HB User
    Wow, 6'4"?? Where do you live?? lol j/k..

I would say just be yourself (I have a hard time with that one, because you have to know who you are first), don't hit on the girl at the first second, but get to know her as a friend first.. that will help you to have a more stable relationship.

I Hope you get things to work out!

~Twist

Old 02-02-2003, 12:19 PM   #3
    lilmissme
    Inactive

lilmissme HB User
    lol Twist

I do agree with what Twist said Chris...get to know her first and take it slowly from there on. And just chill out a little. I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was almost 19... and I didn't get my first kiss until like 6 months later. It will happen!!! When you're least expecting it, someone will come around the corner

And just a note, it's sooo not about the muscles, the pecs, the football. It's what's inside!!! And them blue eyes and that height! You've got it with just that!!!

Lilmissme http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

[This message has been edited by lilmissme (edited 02-02-2003).]

Old 02-03-2003, 07:44 PM   #4
    wrin
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

wrin HB User
    Grow some courage and ask a girl out.

Or alternatively you can stay painfully shy and turn out like the 38 year old virgin on the sexual health-men boards.

Old 02-05-2003, 03:12 PM   #5
    185lb lineman

185lb lineman HB User
    Cool

no worries bro this used to happen to me. all you gotta do is make a move on the girls because theyre not gonna make one on you. its just the way they are

-james

Old 02-05-2003, 04:13 PM   #6
    Twist16
    Inactive

Twist16 HB User
    185lb lineman - Not always true.. some girls do make the first move. If its a guy that I like, I'm a person to tell them straight out, or to act on my feelings.

Also, Chris.. if you were trying to get me, what you would have to do is not try to use your body as a way of getting me. Just stay nice, and act confident, and show everyone that you are able to live w/o a g/f once in a while. Also, you do seem young for a Junior, and I'm not usually one to date guys who are younger than me.. so maybe your best bet is to go for someone who is a Junior or Sophmore your Senior...?

Old 02-05-2003, 10:12 PM   #7
    Magikchris17

Magikchris17 HB User
    Lol, I am young, I am a Junior though. in july I turn 17 so all is good. I am so damn nervous its bugging me to death, I wish I had the guts. My best friend has a Sister who was a cheer capt. So I can see how he can get girls because she is popular and is a senior, I asked him to try and hook me up but insists I ask them.

Old 02-05-2003, 10:34 PM   #8
    Dramaqueen
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Dramaqueen HB User
    Just go for it! I bet theres lots of girls that like you but are just to shy to ask. Make a move. You'll regret it if you don't and find out later that they liked you................

Closed Thread