It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• I can't get this guy out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-19-2003, 11:23 AM   #1
    ylime678

ylime678 HB User
    Post I can't get this guy out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In October of 2001 I had a class together with this guy that I became pretty good friends with. I say "pretty good" because we didn't do anything outside of this class together. But we absolutely (or at least I felt like we did) hit it off. By the second week of the class I felt like I had a great connection with him. We never dated or became romanticly involved but I'm almost positive that he liked me as much as I did him. We were both so attracted to each other. There was major chemistry. But the class ended in April of 2002 and I haven't seen him since, But I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. I'll go through stages when I don't think about him as often as some, but he's still inside of my head. I thought I was going to have another class with him but it doesn't seem to be working out. Should I just force myself to stop thinking about him and say goodbye in my heart, or should I take this as a sign that were meant to be together. I'm sorry this has been so long but I just have to spill my guts. Thanks in advance for the help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2003, 11:50 AM   #2
    nec41

nec41 HB User
    If you really like the guy and he is really kind, I say go for it and ask him out. If he thinks the same way about you he will probally say sure. Don't stop yourself from going out from someone when you really like them. That is how people in my school get b/f's and g/f's.

Old 02-19-2003, 12:13 PM   #3
    ylime678

ylime678 HB User
    But the problem is I don't see him anymore. Ever. And I'm not exactly the type of person to ask a guy out. I guess I'm old fashioned. The only way I could get in contact with him is to look him up and call him. But shouldn't the guy be the one making that kind of move?

Old 02-19-2003, 12:56 PM   #4
    nec41

nec41 HB User
    I think that he should try to find you but if he doesn't go to 411.com and click on white pages. If you know his last name and state you are in luck. Hope this helps you out.

Old 02-20-2003, 01:46 PM   #5
    ylime678

ylime678 HB User
    Yesterday I found out that we might have another class together. I say "might" because I'm not positive that it will work out. But I don't want to get my hopes up because if it doesn't work out I'll be crushed. I should probably try to stop thinking about it. I mean if it works out great and if not it just means it wasn't meant to be, right????

Old 02-20-2003, 02:52 PM   #6
    icedout2084

icedout2084 HB User
    By no means should u give up. NEVER and i mean NEVER give up. If u think about him all the time like this, u have to really care about him a lot. And as for the guy supposed to be the one making first move, ditch that idea because he may not know u think of him like that. u need to go for him, he may be waiting on u and have the same thoughts u have. u never know he could be sitting on a different message board right now saying I CANT GET THIS GIRL OUT OF MY HEAD. lol. u never know anything can happen. good luck with u and this guy and much love to u. Bryan

Closed Thread