It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• My best Friend ditched me!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-11-2002, 02:23 PM   #1
    Xanthic411

Xanthic411 HB User
    Angry My best Friend ditched me!!

I am SO upset!! My best friend ditched me for this other girl!! I am SO mad, She shows up one day for school, and she's doing her project with her! That got me really mad, but i decided to get over it and move on.

Since then, she's been spending the night with this girl like every night, and NEVER calls me! We used to talk on the phone EVERY day! but NO.. not anymore! Whenever i go up to her in school, when she's talking to other people, she ignores me and doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there, and only comes to me when she want's something! I am SO mad!!

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/blob_fire.gif I am So sick of her and her PERFECT life, PERFECT house, PERFECT family, PERFECT brother, and PERFECT BODY!!! She get any guy she sees without trying and it is SOOO annoying!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/blob_fire.gif Please help me!! what do i do!?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2002, 07:45 PM   #2
    Sweet&Lonely

Smile

First of all you need to calm down!!! It is not as bad as you think it is right at this moment. I have been through that also... What I did was I confronted my friend about it, and talked it out... I told her exactly how I felt, and then she apologized and I became friends with the girl she started hanging all over... It may not be that easy for you, but I think that you should at least confront her about it, and try to get to know the girl that she is hanging around. You may find out that that girl is really a cool person, and that you wouldn't mind being friends with her if it means keeping your old best friend. She just found someone new and when the newness of it wears off then she will come back to being friends with you, and who knows maybe you all will get along. If she refuses to accept the fact that she is hurting your feelings or ******* you off, then I think that you need to reevaluate exactly why you are friends with her because obviously she made a bad choice and maybe by sticking by her you are also. Who knows! This could turn out a lot of ways, but just chill and ask her about it. Then go from there. I hope I gave you something to think about. Keep a smile on you face, and never frown because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile...

Old 04-12-2002, 01:10 AM   #3
    nicola76
    Inactive

nicola76 HB User
    Sweet&Lonely has given you some great advice.

Here's one more thing you can consider doing. Try catching your friend on her own to talk to her. Its easy for her to act all tough and ignore you when there are other people around.

This happened to me when I was in high school. The best thing you can do at the moment is try to remain calm until you find out exactly what is going in with her.

Take care and try to be positive.

(((hug)))

Nicola

Old 04-14-2002, 09:18 AM   #4
    RainStorm

RainStorm HB User
    if she flat left you like that for somone else and ya'll don't talk anymore and she just gives you weird looks when your around or shes around her new "friends" then she was never really a good friend in the first place no matter what happens or has happened between you two if she comes crawling back to you make her give you reasons as to why uyou should be her friend again and tell her that she was not fair to you......give the friendship like 2 weeks before you decide to actually stay friend with her again......she might mean alot to you but maybe having her as a friend isn't such a great idea

Old 04-14-2002, 12:18 PM   #5
    Xanthic411

Xanthic411 HB User
    Hey guys, thank you so much for your relies.. l really appreciate them. also in relpy to sweet and lonely, I would try to be better friends with the other girl, I'm already friends with her, but I just don't "click" with her.. you know? But I am tryign to look on the bright side of this all.. THANKS!
    -Madeline

Old 06-10-2002, 09:47 PM   #6
    kat71
    (female)

kat71 HB User
    Unhappy

Dont worry......just happened to me. I was friends with this girl......we'll call her Alli, since frshman year. We had become really close and even spent our spring break senior vacation in Cancun together. After that tennis started for me and I begun to spend more time with the team and girls on the team. She became jealous I guess and got really close to this really irritating SOPHOMORE!!!!!!!!!!! Then she got mad at me for not liking this girl. I still barely talk to her...when a 2 months ago we were very close. Its sad what highschool bullsh*t can do.

Old 08-19-2003, 08:21 PM   #7
    godschick01

godschick01 HB User
    Unhappy

oh my gosh. Dont you hate it when that happens. My friend did that,but she is denying it. I think i should believe it and forgive her. Why dont you call her or email her, and tell her how u feel. It hurts man, it hurts.

Old 08-19-2003, 10:47 PM   #8
    ShyAzNGuy

ShyAzNGuy HB User
    Hi, I feel the same way. My buddy and I have been good friends since we were in 1st grade. We grew up together. We will be highschool seniors this year. During this summer he has been hanging out with a bunch of new friends that he's made. He's invited them to his house throughout the summer. I havent gotten called to go over for anything. The only time he talks to me now is when he needs something from me. I feel left out and a bit jealous. I can't wait till I move out of highschool and out of this place. I want to start a new life elsewhere :[

Closed Thread