It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• popular girl likes my crush

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-26-2003, 02:01 PM   #1
    Kizzzee
    Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
    Angry popular girl likes my crush

hey everyone, my names jenn and im 13 yrs old...im in middle schoola dn theres this guy in high school. well, this really popular and "hot" girl in my school likes him too. shes always bragging about how cute he is and crap around me. i think she was jealous cuz awhile ago he said he liked me a little and i guess she found out and i never talk to him ne more so i cant tell him how i feel ne more becuz he thinks its embarressing to date a middle schooler..im not sure whats going on with the girl and him, in math she came in saying "i got to see my little boy timo" thats his name (timo and her names hope) well what should i do? i never see him! EVER!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2003, 03:28 PM   #2
    lovely.lady
    Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
    Quote:
    Originally posted by AngelKizz3047:
    [B]i cant tell him how i feel ne more becuz he thinks its embarressing to date a middle schooler..B]
    Then forget about him. No big, you'll find someone else.

Old 09-27-2003, 11:03 AM   #3
    wondertwin44

wondertwin44 HB User
    Yeah, I have to agree with lovely lady. Just forget about him. You don't want a high school boy right now anyway. You're still quite young. You don't need to get caught up in this "dating" thing. I understand where you're coming from, but it isn't anything to lose sleep over. What kind of a name is "Timo" though? I have never heard it before. Let Hope have Timo and you move on and find someone better. Hope and Timo sound like soap opera names. Hehe. Good luck!

------------------
    Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
    Carrie, ~SATC~
    Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
    Carrie, ~SATC~

Old 09-27-2003, 11:26 AM   #4
    Kylie1

Kylie1 HB User
    This girl sounds like a ****. If he goes out with her, know that it's most likley because he wants some, not because shes a real sweetie. Even if they do go out, just forget about him. Find someone else

Old 09-27-2003, 09:15 PM   #5
    Baby_hands
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Baby_hands HB User
    ahhhhh big woopie!

My advice is, pray to God that He'll take away your feelings if it isnt meant to be.

This "popular" girl sounds like a real prancy fruity tooty kind you only thought existed in the movies.
    Well, in Australia anyway.

Just act like it dont botha ya!

Old 09-28-2003, 04:33 PM   #6
    CamoLov3
    (female)

CamoLov3 HB User
    When you get to high school there will be SO MANY GUYS. believe me.. and alot will be interested in you. wait til next year when your in hs. you dont need a bf now.. focus on your school work... then next year you will see him if you go to the same school? and then maybe you will get to go out with him..

you are in 8th grade right? what grade is he in?

EP07

Old 09-30-2003, 01:48 PM   #7
    Kizzzee
    Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
    hey guys thanks ALOT for the advice...electric u are soooo right! i prlly will have some luck in high school cuz i mean even this really...well....not the prettyest or nicest girl(a bit nerdy) was asked out by a half way decent guy...thanks again and much more to all of u!

Closed Thread