It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

Gastritis

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2017, 05:24 PM   #1
Sadgirl4321
(female)

Sadgirl4321 HB User
Gastritis

Hi !

I wanted to get some relief and well okay. How long does it take to heal gastritis, i got diagnosed on the 14 of February and im on two medications and i dont feel any improvements . Is that normal ? Im really scared and im always throwing up in the morning and i can never get any sleep , help):

Last edited by Administrator; 03-27-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2017, 04:56 AM   #2
JADG
(male)

JADG HB User
Re: Gastritis

Hi I am 20 years old and have been suffering with Gastritis for two and a half years now I take anxiety pills because of the gastritis and I take 40mg of NexiFlux prescribed by my doctor it reduces your stomach acids allowing your stomach to heal only been taking it for 5 months everyone's body is different and can take a month to years to heal you get two types of Gastritis long term and short term Gastritis and three causes

It can be caused by a bacteria , over use of alcohol and heavy stress, Your doctor first needs to find out what caused your gastritis in order to get the right medication to heal your body if you stress a lot your body will not heal try not to think about it I now its very uncomfortable and sometimes very painful I also take Salterpain its a very strong pain pill but also has a muscle relaxer in it witch is the only thing that helps with my discomfort normal pain pills don't work as well, If you suffer from gastritis do not drink alcohol or gassy colddrinks , don't smoke anything or it aggregate's your stomach and your body won't heal try relaxing your stomach muscles try not to tension your stomach it puts strain on your stomach and don't do any heavy work witch can cause your stomach to work its muscles just be positive and pray for healing

I still to this day suffer from gastritis but god willing it will be over soon its not nice to be young and not be able to go out with your friends , I still smoke cigarettes and am try as hard as i can to stop. I feel a big improvement I have a drink now and then but do not do it thats why I am not healing becauae of cigarettes and alcohol I am stoping everything I smoke less cigarettes every day and dont drink alcohol at all anymore

its very important that you go see a doctor about your problem and if you don't feel any improvements in a month or two go see your doctor again just try to keep calm and don't stress yourself try starting a project to take your mind of things you are still young and will soon over come your gastritis because I pray for everyone who suffers from gastritis that they will be healed or lead to the right place to be healed I hate gastritis it very uncomfortable to live with it and still have to work or go to school you always feel weak and tierd but stay strong and you will over come any obstacles in life.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-27-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Old 03-27-2017, 05:11 AM   #3
JADG
(male)

JADG HB User

Hi again always keep hydrated drink at least four liter's of water a day it is very important to stay hydrated when suffering from gastritis.

Old 03-27-2017, 05:24 AM   #4
JADG
(male)

JADG HB User

I am 20 years old and in the beginning i also vomited and lost my appetite completely the only reason for this is because you are still doing something to aggravate your stomach .

Last edited by Administrator; 03-27-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:20 AM   #5
Titchou
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Are you following the diet? All the drugs in the world won't help if you keep eating the things that trigger the problem.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:44 AM   #6
JADG
(male)

JADG HB User

I suffer from Chronic Gastritis its a long term gastritis it in flames your stomach and all your intestines it is very uncomfortable to live with and I see a private Doctor he is 45 and still studying for new degree's all the time he is one of the best doctors and sergeants in the world , I've seen him once a month for two and a half years already I am slowly healing. And what diet do you suggest I try any help will be appreciated.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:47 AM   #7
JADG
(male)

JADG HB User

I can't really ask my doctor he is a very busy man and does not have the time to right up a proper diet for me I have tryed a few from tge members of this website and some has helped but not always

Old 03-27-2017, 12:44 PM   #8
Titchou
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

You can find them easily by doing a search or going to the library. YOur doctor's office should at least have written guidelines - no fried food, nothing spicey, etc.

Old 03-27-2017, 12:46 PM   #9
JADG
(male)

JADG HB User

Ok Thanks for the advice

Closed Thread